Land Of Waves; Chakra Training

*Selena's pov*

I had finished fixing the seal on Naruko fairly easily. I sighed, she may have better control, but her seal is weaker. Naruto's half of Kurama is sealed deep within his subconscious, meaning Kurama doesn't really know what's going on. Naruko's half on the other hand knows. He awoken when she was younger. I don't remember the story but I remember she was young.

I walked back to where everyone was gathered with our Sensei's. I sat down next to Udyan and sighed.

"How is she?" Udyan asks.

"Can I go visit her?" Naruto asks before I can answer him. I nod to him, he stood up quickly leaving the room.

"She's fine. She should be waking up soon." I say seriously.

"How did her seal look?" Obito-Sensei asks curiously. He is now sitting up, he's not as best up as Kakashi-Sensei.

"It's better. It actually looked stronger." I say furrowing my eyebrows. He nods showing he understands. We sat and talked for awhile Sakura and Sasuke both went and checked on Naruko.

"Not going to check on your teammate?" Tazuna asks.

"No. She's fine. We don't need to." Udyan replies. I lean against the wall and listen. I stand up and cock my head to the door. Udyan understood and stood up too.

"We'll be back Obito-Sensei." I say walking out the door. He doesn't say anything he just nods and lays back. We walk into Naruko, Sakura and i's room while we're here and see everyone talking.

"Naruko. How are you feeling?" Udyan asks walking over to her. He does what little medical he knows.

"Heh, I'm fine, y'know. Are the Sensei's up?" She asks.

"Obito-Sensei is and Kakashi-Sensei should be up soon." I state looking at her. She smiles at me and tries to stand up. The room froze as she fell and landed on top of Sasuke. I smirked, Udyan smirked, Sakura freaked out, and Naruto freaked out. When she fell they locked lips.

"No!" Sakura yells dramatically.

"Get off my sister Teme!!!" Naruto yells.

Udyan and I look at each other and high five.

*Naruko's pov*

"Heh, I'm fine, y'know. Are the Sensei's up?" I ask.

"Obito-Sensei is and Kakashi-Sensei should be up soon." Selena answers. I smile and try to stand up. Key word, try. Okay I didn't realize my body was still lacking energy because my chakra is perfectly fine now.

My eyes widened, not because I fell, but because I fell on top of Sasuke!!! Our lips locked and I froze. Sasuke's eyes were wide with shock, but the strange thing is. Neither of us tried to move away from each other immediately. After a second, and not hearing what was going on, I pushed myself up and blushed.

"Nobody. Speaks. A. Single. Word. Ever." I say dangerously.

"Oh, I'm not letting you two live this down. Ever." Selena says smirking and laughing.

"You have three seconds to run." Sasuke says glaring at her. I looked over to see Sakura passed out. No wonder she was being quiet. Naruto is glaring daggers at Sasuke and Udyan is simply smirking. He walks over to Sakura and shakes her slightly.

"Sakura, wake up." Udyan calls softly.

-time skip to team five leaving after lunch to train because Kakashi is still out-

"Alright guys! Let's start your training so we can get to guarding Mr. Tazuna while the others do theirs." Obito-Sensei says clapping his hands together.