New Dream

*Third Person pov*

Teams 5&7 finally made their way home, with Zabuza and Haku. Team 7 instantly parted ways while Obito and Kakashi went to speak to Lord Fourth. Giving him their reports of what had happened and to take Zabuza and Haku to receive whatever punishment that wasn't death. Team 5 simply stuck together and walked around talking aimlessly. Until they were at the Uchiha compound. They walked through the area, people occasionally bowing to Selena, since she's from the head of the clan. She's smile and wave back. They found themselves in the training grounds of the compound.

"Shisui, Itachi." The three kids stopped in their tracks and hid their chakra. They quickly moved so they wouldn't be seen. The mans voice was so cold it somewhat unnerved them.

"Lord Danzo." The both said as they bowed.

"Your orders, we will wait until after the Chunin Exams. But your mission still stands, you will eradicate the entire Uchiha clan." Selena gasps slightly but Naruko quickly put a hand over her mouth and pull her close to her chest. Udyan looks concerned at her but tunes back into the conversation.

"Of course Lord Danzo." Shisui says.

"With the condition Selena and Sasuke live. If they are harmed in anyway..." Itachi pauses. Naruko noticed he looked their way when Selena gasped. "Then let's say, secrets of the village will be leaked to our enemies."

"Is that a threat?!" Danzo asks angrily.

"No. It's a promise." Itachi replies blankly. Danzo glares at him.

"If Lord Fourth doesn't get it settled by Chunin Exams I expect you to carry out the mission. Your siblings may live, whatever." Danzo says then walks away. After he's gone from earshot and eye sight, Itachi turned towards the trees Naruko, Selena and Udyan hid in.

"You can come out now." Itachi says. Shisui looks at the three kids as they step out from behind the tree. Naruko holding Selena close.

"Sasuke will hate you." Naruko says straightforward. "He already despises being in your shadow. He'll try to kill you."

"I know." Itachi replies calmly. "Will you hate me too Selena?" She can't say anything, she only shakes her head no. "Why?"

"I couldn't hate you. Even if I tried." She mutters lowly.

"You three can't say anything. Let things run it's corse." Shisui says strictly. They turn to look at him.

"It means you'll die too." Udyan speaks, his voice strong but inside he's not nearly.

"Yes. And I wouldn't have it any other way." Shisui says seriously.

The three kids look at each other and nod. Silently agreeing to try and help change the fates of everyone they can. They smiled at each other and looked towards Itachi and Shisui.

"Then before you go, can you train us?" Selena asks stepping forward. "One last time before you leave Big Brother? Cousin Shisui?" She asks batting her eyelashes. They look at her and smile lightly.

"One last time." They say, Itachi pokes her forehead and smiles lightly.

-time skip, after an hour of training-

*Naruko's pov*

"Let's go get some food! I'm starving y'know!" I yelled holding my stomach. Itachi and Shisui has to go for a clan meeting that Selena and Sasuke, well any kid, wasn't aloud to go to.

"Alright. Geez calm down." Udyan laughs slightly. We walk for a bit when we see Naruto, Sakura, Konohamaru, Udon, and Meogi. Konohamaru was being held by someone with a cat hat thing on with face paint. A girl with a large fan stood behind him scowling slightly.