Everything Is Fine

(Udyan, Selena and their new Sensei and teammate. Kiara-Sensei and Reiki.)

*Udyan's pov*

It's been a month since we were attacked. Someone had killed Rin and attacked Selena and I as we were walking back to the house. We were injured when we found Rin. We were losing too much blood. The villagers started screaming and I just barely saw Naruko run away. She was being chased. I couldn't do anything to save her. I had enough power to get Selena and I to safety before passing out.

In that month Selena and I grew closer. I began training under Lady Tsunade with Sakura. Everyone was happy that we actually were alive, but we still mourned for Naruko. We don't know if she died or not. Selena and I are staying in an apartment together, mainly because my mom and dad think I left the village as a traitor. Even though that's not the case.

We've also got a new team. A new Sensei, Kiara-Sensei. She's beautiful but not my type. And then our third teammate is a boy slightly older then us. His name is Reiki, he's got a weird personality. But then again we're use to Naruko's weirdness.

"Hey guys! Wait up!" Selena and I looked back to see Reiki and Kiara-Sensei running towards us.

"What is it?" I ask curiously.

"Lady Tsunade needs to see you Udyan but first, here. I'm signing you three up for the Chunin Exams." Kiara-Sensei says calmly. Her pale face somewhat devoid of emotions.

"Cool." We say taking the papers.

"I'll make us some dinner. I'll see you when you get back." Selena says kissing my cheek. My face flushed but I smile at her.

"See you later." I pat her head as I walk away. I hear Kiara, Reiki and Selena talk for a few as I continue to walk away. I walk towards the Homage Tower and see her, Sakura and Shizune waiting. "Sorry I'm late. I was receiving my Chunin exam form." I say.

"That's fine. Come, we're meeting Lord Gaara at the gates." She says simply. I nod and follow them. Sakura smiles at me and grabs my hand. I smile down at her since I'm slightly taller. We get to the gates and a few minutes later Gaara, Temari, Kankurō and this beautiful girl walk in. The girl has waist length black hair, innocent bright blue eyes and she wears a kimono. She's holding onto Gaara's hand.

Lord Gaara." Lady Tsunade says nodding to him. "Who's this?" She asks looking at the girl.

"My name's Chrissy ma'am." She bowes to her swiftly. Holding elegance and a sense of royalty but something about the way she holds herself kind of reminds me of Naruko.

"Hey Gaara, is She your girlfriend?" I ask smirking mainly to tease him but also out of curiosity.

"Yes. Why?" Gaara says plainly. Mine and Sakura's face turn bright red with slight hearts in our eyes as she looks at us.

"She so beautiful." Sakura says deflated.

"Thank you. You're beautiful as well." Chrissy smiles at her with a closed eye smile. My eyes widen at the smile. 'That's Naruko's smile!' I think with a small smile.

"Th-thank you." She stutters blushing.

"Let's go to the office. We've got a lot to discuss." Lady Tsunade says sighing.

"Of course." Gaara says and we begin to walk away. "Kankurō, guard Chrissy. You two can walk around." Gaara says seriously.

"Why me?" Kankurō asks seemingly annoyed.

"Okay." Chrissy says happily kissing Gaara's cheek and standing back with Kankurō. That's how I know it's not Naruko. She wouldn't kiss anyone other then Sasuke. Even on the cheek. She's in love with him and wouldn't do something so ludicrous. Well I don't think anyways.