.....No!

*Selena's pov*

Naruko, Sasuke and I continued to walk back to the compound. It was fairly quiet the only sound was our foot steps. Thats when I realized we were close to the compound but we didn't hear anything. No noise whatsoever.

"I smell blood..." Naruko trails off, eyes widening like saucers.

"What is it?" Sasuke asks confused. I keep calm figuring what we would find as soon as we get to the gate. We arrive to see bodies littering the ground.

"Wh-what..." Naruko mutters. Tears prick at my eyes and within seconds we're all running off to the house.

"M-mom! Da-Dad!" I yell tears streaming down my face. I glance over at Sasuke to see him silently crying as well.

"Mom?!" I hear Naruko call as we get inside. We slide the door to the house open, no answer. We go upstairs to mine and Sasuke's parents room. We slide their door open.

"Mom! Dad! Kushina!" I yell running in. We see Itachi standing with his back facing us.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Sasuke yells. Tears steaming down his face. I turn to look at Naruko, only to see She's about to collapse.

"I killed them." Itachi answers calmly.

"WHY? Why would you do that?!" Sasuke yells enraged. I swiftly walk over to Naruko and hold her standing steady. We both start to cry hard.

"To test my power. You wouldn't understand little brother." Itachi says just as calm as before.

"I'LL KILL YOU, YOU MONSTER!" Sasuke yells, tears streaming down his face just as hard as either Naruko or myself .

"Sa-Sasuke.." I stutter while sniffling. He doesn't look at me.

"What, are you going to kill us too?" Sasuke asks, slowly reaching for a kunai.

"There is no value in killing the likes of you." Itachi says his back still turned to us.

"I'll grow stronger and kill you." Sasuke says through gritted teeth.

"Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, then hate me, detest me, curse me, and survive in an unsightly way." Itachi disappears from our sight. Hearing him outside we run out as well. "Run, run and cling to your pitiful lives." He says.

"ILL KILL YOU DAMN IT!" Sasuke yells. Rage filling him. Naruko pushes off of me and hugs Sasuke from behind.

"Sasuke. Please. Don't leave me for hatred." She sobs into his back. Seeing him visibly relax.

"I'll show you how I killed them all." Itachi says and before any of us even have time to process this he turns around with the next level of the Sharingan and shows us everything. We collapsed to the ground seeing the entire thing. I felt my eyes mature to the next level. Not that I'll tell anyone that.

*Naruko's pov*

I don't know how much time passed before dad found us. I sat in a hospital room now, my eyes devoid of any emotions. I refused to see anyone.

"Naruko?" Someone called from the door. I didn't move form my spot, I didn't even look up.

"She's still unresponsive Naruto. Give her some time." I think that was dad.

"Oh, well I thought she'd want some ramen." Naruto sighed defeatedly. I still didn't speak. I didn't look up, I didn't even move. I'm in shock.

"Let's leave her to rest." Dad suggested. They sat the ramen down on my bedside table. Dad kissed my forehead and Naruto rubbed my arm.