Just In Time...To Disappear, Again!

*Naruko's pov*

The three years are up. Sasuke killed Orochimaru. Now he's hunting Itachi down. I on the other hand am training my mind and body. I have been since I returned. The cure for Itachi was done, I was just waiting now. Kabuto now took over for Orochimaru, but I knew that he'd be back in time.

"I'm ready. Everything is set." I said strictly to myself. I sent a message to Lady Tsunade that I'd be stopping by soon to get Selena and Udyan. I'd kept contact with them.

"Leaving?" Kabuto asks looking up from his papers. I nod.

"Yup. When did you get back?" I ask.

"A few minutes ago. Don't forget the instructions." He hands me a paper. I nod almost forgetting them. "Take care of yourself."

"Eh? I have a feeling I'll be stabbed again." I mumble sighing. "Don't worry, two medics will be on hand if something major happens." I say seriously. He nods and I disappear to Konoha. I stand outside the gates and smile.

"You'll bring them back won't you?" Lady Tsunade asks.

"Yes ma'am. After we do what's needed to be done I'll bring them directly home." I smile. She nods and Selena and Udyan run out and hug me.

"Where's Shisui?" Selena asks lowly. I make a hand sign and he appears.

"Is it time?" He asks.

"Yup. We'll explain later Lady Tsunade!" I wave as I make a hand sign. We appear in front of Kisame, Karin, Jugo and Suigetsu.

"Naruko!" Karin yells happily as she hugs me.

"Yup. Where are they?" I ask.

"Are you going to stop them?" Kisame asks narrowing his eyes at me.

"Yup. And if you don't let me through you'll all be sorry." I grin deadly.

"We can't let you through Naruko. Sasuke said nobody was to interfere." Jugo says standing in front of me. I sigh and without warning my eyes turn to mangekyou Sharingan.

"If you don't let me pass hell will be released." I glare.

"Not happening." Jugo glares. I sigh but Udyan steps forward.

"Go, I can handle this." Udyan states. I sigh and shake my head.

"No, I'll do this my way." I say simply. I put a hand up in the tiger sign. "Sorry, but we're all going to stop this. Oh did I mention, you're all paralyzed now." I smile sweetly as Kisame, Karin, Suigetsu and Jugo all try to move.

"How?" Kisame asks.

"My eyes are lovely." I laugh. We disappear and reappear where they are. Everyone else slightly away from the fight and me, directly in the middle of the two as Sasuke is about to stab Itachi. The sword goes through my stomach and I grip the blade. "Again?" I mutter as blood falls from my mouth.

"Naruko!" Everyone yells shocked.

"Get out of the way." Sasuke growls. I shake my head.

"No. Sasuke. You need to know the truth. You can hate me for not telling you sooner. But you need to know." I say seriously. "Itachi. You need to show him." I beg.

"Fine." Itachi says calmly. Itachi shows Sasuke everything. The paralyzing jutsu I used on the others wore off.

"You see Sasuke. Itachi did it to protect you, Selena and the village." I pull myself from the sword and collapse at his feet. Shisui holds me upwards. All this time he's been quite.

"Naruko." Sasuke glares at me and I lower my head.

"I'm sorry Sasuke. If Itachi showed you the whole thing then you know I couldn't say anything." I say sadly.