Time With Kabuto

*Naruko's pov*

At the east base-which I found out was close to the Akatsuki hide out- Kabuto and I cleaned. It was so freaking disgusting, like nobody has used this hide out in forever.

"This is disgusting!" I yelled sweeping.

"Yeah, I thought someone was supposed to be cleaning it on a regular basis." Kabuto sighed annoyed.

"Ah!" I screamed jumping away.

"What?" Kabuto looked up.

"Spider! Eww! Kill it!" I yelled. Yup, I hate spiders. I'm terrified of them. Kabuto chuckles at my reaction as he walks over to kill it. "Don't laugh! It's not funny." I yelled at him pouting.

"It's a harmless spider. Relax." He chuckles picking it up and showing it to  me.

"Eww! Get it away! Kill it!" I yell running away from him. He chuckles and shakes his head. Taking it outside.

"There. It's outside." He comes back and continues to clean.

"Ugh, this is taking too long." I sigh. I quickly make clones and we all begin to clean.

"What are you doing?" Kabuto asks with a raised eyebrow.

"I hate cleaning, so I made clones to help get this done faster." I replied simply.

-time skip to an hour later-

"Finally done!" I sighed exasperatedly as I flopped onto the couch.

"You really are lazy." Kabuto sighs.

"No, I just dislike cleaning. I love to be active, well I love to train." I say shrugging. My stomach growls, reminding me we haven't ate in a day. "Hey, What do we have to eat? I'm starving!" I complained.

"You're loud." Kabuto sighed and began mumbling about how he was forced to come here with me. I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen.

"Do you have anything specific you want for dinner?" I rephrase my question and he looks at me curiously.

"You cook?" He asks.

"Yeah. It was something I'd do often with my mom and when I'd visit Sasuke and Selena, I'd cook with Mikoto and Selena all the time." I shrugged.

"Mikoto, That was Sasuke, Selena and Itachi's mom right?" Kabuto asked and I nodded. "Can you make curry?" He asks.

"Only if we have the ingredients." I say seriously. I go to the kitchen and dig around in cabinets, finding everything but the chocolate to sweeten it up.

"Missing an ingredient?" He sighs.

"Yeah, But we have what I need to make the ingredient. But I don't know how to actually make it." I sigh defeatedly.

"What is it?" He asks curiously.

"It's an Uchiha secret." I say simply. "I spend too much time with Uchiha's..." I mutter after a minute.

"Does Sasuke know the recipe?" Kabuto raises an eyebrow and I laugh.

"No. The boys were band from the kitchen when Shisui, Itachi and Sasuke used the fireball jutsu to make breakfast for Mikoto and Selena." I laugh even harder at remembering the story.

"Why on earth would they do that?" He asks laughing as well.

"To thank them for all their hard work." I laugh. "I'll just have to make the curry normally. So it'll be a little spicier then I like." I sigh.

"That's fine." Kabuto shrugs. I nod and begin to make the food. Starting with the curry itself. I then put the rice on a little before the curry is done and then I serve.