Land Of Waves; The Demon Of The Mist

(I'm skipping the scene where Mr. Tazuna tells the truth because it's boring and I assume everyone knows it.)
*Naruko's pov*

I was walking in front of everyone doing random flips and such because I'm bored. Naruto was throwing kunai claiming to sense something near by. Which honestly I felt too but I wasn't going to let it bother me. Everyone was busy yelling at Naruto to realize something was off. I stopped doing my flips and stood waiting.

"Get down!" Kakashi-Sensei, Obito-Sensei and I yelled. I was right beside Sasuke so I pushed him down, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me with. He wrapped his arm around me. A sword had came where or necks were. I pushed myself off of Sasuke and glared slightly.

"A thank you would suffice." He mutters lowly.

"Tch. I could have handled myself. I was pushing you out of the way. You should be thanking me." I state.

"Hn." He says looking away. But as I return to the upcoming fight I swear I hear him say thank you. I stand ready for anything, I hadn't been listening to introductions because I really don't care. If I can fight I will.

"Manji Formation!" Kakashi-Sensei says. "I taught you teamwork now use!"

"I hate to correct you in the midst of a fight Sensei, but Naruko taught us teamwork." Udyan states.

"Now isn't the time." I state sighing. Obito-Sensei and Kakashi-Sensei get in position as the mist rolls over the rest of us.

"I guess I'll have to eliminate the both of you. Obito and Kakashi of the sharingan." The man says. Me being me, and not catching his name.

"Hey, uh, what's your name? I didn't catch it earlier."

"You're such an idiot sometimes. His name is Zabuza Momochi." Sasuke says.

"Zabuza Moomoochi?" I mutter. The most gets thick and everyone surrounds Mr. Tazuna. I stand next to Sasuke with a kunai ready.

"They call him the Demon of the Mist. He killed over 100--" I zoned them out. I needed to keep my senses clear. I felt Sasuke's arm hit mine, I looked over to him. He was taking his kunai up going to stab himself. I grabbed his hand and held it.

"Sasuke, calm down. I won't let a comrade die." Kakashi-Sensei says.

"Relax Sasuke." I whisper to him. He nods and tightens his grip on my hand before letting go.

"Eight points." Zabuza's voice rang in the mist. I tensed at the sound. "Larynx, spine, jugular, liver, lungs, subclavian artery, kidneys, heart." Zabuza taunts.

"What's he doing?" Sakura asks slightly frightened.

"He's naming off ways to kill us silently." I state.

"He's a master at silent killing. Don't let your guard down." Obito-Sensei says. We tightened formation and watched closely. Before any of us could grasp what happened Zabuza was in the middle of us, we jumped away, Kakashi-Sensei and Obito-Sensei stabbed him, only to find out that it's a water clone. Two more came at them, they were clones too. They finally got them, again only to find out they're clones! The real one came at Kakashi-Sensei, and that actually being the real Kakashi-Sensei. He fell to the ground to get away. Some how, Zabuza got both Kakashi-Sensei and Obito-Sensei in the water lock jutsu. Using a clone for Obito-Sensei.

"Kurama."

"What is it kit?" He asks in a deep voice. Naruto and Sasuke are fight Zabuza right now, but failing terribly.

"Corse of action? We need to save Obito-Sensei and Kakashi-Sensei now." I say seriously.

"Naruko. What should we do?" Udyan asks.

"Spread out. Create clones, get close, attack." Kurama states. I nod.

"Udyan, you and Sakura protect Tazuna. Sasuke, Selena, Naruto, I've gotta plan." I state smirking.

"It's about time." Sasuke and Selena say smirking at me.

"Alright. Let's do this. Believe it!" Naruto yells. I put my hands in the shadow clone symbol. Naruto does shadow clones. Selena and Sasuke get their shuriken windmills ready. I transform into Naruto, and disappear in the trees near by. I watch as they do their thing, it not working to get him to let them go, but one of the windmills is Naruto! Genius! He got Kakashi-Sensei out. I took that as my chance.

"Okay, let's see how well this works.." i released my transformation and jumped down to Zabuza and put one hand on him and then raised my hand to the air. Generating a powerful bolt of electricity, flowing from me to him. "Lightning Release; Lightning Rod." I say calmly. The clones vanished in agony and Obito-Sensei was free.

"Nicely done Naruko." Obito-Sensei praises. "We've got it from here." He says. I nod and walk over to the others. As I got there though I collapsed.

"Naruko?" Someone mutters in my ear as they pick me up. I peak an eye open.

"I'm fine. I just used too much chakra." I mutter to Sasuke. He nods and picks me up bridal style. I passed out in his arms, head resting on his shoulder. That's the last thing I remember for the fight.

-time skip-
*Sasuke's pov*

Naruko passed out in my arms so I was stuck carrying her to the house. Some tracker ninja finished Zabuza off. Kakashi-Sensei passed out from lack of chakra so Obito-Sensei had to carry him. At the house Obito-Sensei was instructed to lay Kakashi-Sensei down then lay down too since he was pretty beat us as well.

"Oh my. Is she hurt?" Mr. Tazuna' daughter, Tsunami asked as she saw Naruko.

"No. She just used too much chakra. She'll be fine in a little while. Selena. In my bag." Obito-Sensei says seriously.

"This?" She asks hold up a paper. He nods.

"Sasuke, lay Naruko down where Miss Tsunami instructs. Then leave the room. Selena, you know how to use that?" Obito-Sensei asks. I'm completely confused.

"Yes Sensei. You taught us during training one day. And I saw father use it on Naruko before." Selena says lightly. He nods.

"Alright, follow me. The girls will all share this room if that's okay." Tsunami says as we enter a room.

"That's fine. Thank you." Selena says smile. "Lay Naruko down please."

"What are you going to do to her?" I ask as I lay her down carefully.

"You've gained feelings for her, huh?" Selena asks slightly mockingly. I scoff.

"No."

"I'm going to fix her seal. She used too much chakra, resulting in her seal weakening. Udyan and I were taught to fix her seal as it became weak, to protect from the Kyuubi getting out and destroying everything." Selena explains. Then she turns to me and pushes me to the door. "Now you have to leave."

"Hn. Whatever." I say glaring. She smirks and kisses my cheek like the little brat of a sister she is. I sigh and tap her forehead as Itachi does. She smiles happily then closes the door on me. I sigh and shake my head at her antics. I walk back in the room with Sakura, Naruto, Udyan, Obito-Sensei and Kakashi-Sensei. I sat near Naruto and waited.

(Hey!!! Sorry I didn't update Wednesday or earlier in the day. I didn't have everything fixed Wednesday so I didn't update! Sorry everyone. Thank you for the reads! I love you all!! Continue to read, and vote and comment please!)