31: Lip Bites

"Maeji, if you couldn't cook, you should've told us! Even though Lay can heal you, we still don't like seeing you getting hurt!"

Suho nagged as we ate dinner. I silently poked on my food with my head bowed.

"Can you... Can you stop saying that? It's... embarrassing." I softly said. I think I'm dying of embarrassment right now. Everyone; He was practically broadcasting to EVERYONE that I could not cook. I know, I already got his point a few sentences before, but he didn't have to say that fact over and over and over again. I honestly have lost my appetite already, but I didn't want to stand up and leave, because that would be definitely rude.

"Hyung, I think she already gets it. She just wanted to help, that's all." Kai spoke, and he gently squeezed my hand under the table. Thank you Kai. You really know what I feel even just with one look. I gave him a faint smile.

"Ok then," Suho sighed. "Getting Maeji hurt is a big no-no, so Chanyeol, don't make her help in the kitchen anymore."

"What? No!" I burst out. This made everyone freeze. "I... I want to learn how to cook... Please don't ban me from the kitchen."

D.O, Suho, and Chanyeol exchanged looks as they had a mental conversation among cooks.

"Ok, we'll teach you." Suho nodded. "But no knives for you, ok?"

"No problemo! Omo thank you so much!" I squealed like an excited pig and threw myself across the table just to hug Suho. He just chuckled and gave me a fatherly pat on the back. "Can you let me call you appa from now on? Like my temporary father? Please?"

"Well, ok..." He nodded, though still slightly weirded out by my request. "I have always been the father here anyways."

"If he is the father, then who's the mother?" Chen wondered out loud. Then, everyone froze, as they slowly turned their heads to the same person. D.O. he could only stare back in shock, having no idea why the boys were suddenly looking at him like he was a chocolate ice cream.

"D.O eomma!!!" Baekhyun cried out like a 3-year-old kid, and the others second the motion. Lol guys. I'm definite that my stay here would never be boring. Ah, I just love you guys so much.

* * * * *

"Um, this is harder than we thought." Suho awkwardly scratched his head as he looked at the room Tao, Kai, and I would stay in. They already have tried bringing in the whole extra bed inside, but it really wouldn't fit the door and Kai can't teleport such a heavy thing, so the foam was the only one that could pass through. Basically, one of us would be forced to sleep on the floor.

"I'll take the floor. I've grown used to it anyway." I raised my hand.

"Definitely not," Suho gave me one of his don't-even-think-about-it stare.

"It's originally my room. It's my bed." Tao stated coldly and walked towards the other bed to get his things.

"Ok then, I'll take the floor." Kai shrugged. He dropped his bag at the side and crouched down to push the foam closer to my bed. "At least I can stay close to Maeji like I should be." He stood up and winked at me, making me laugh.

Tao suddenly froze. He turned to Suho with an irritated face I only saw from him for the first time. "I changed my mind. I like the cold better. I take the floor."

"Tao, you easily get sick in the cold, remember?"

"Hyung, I'm not a kid anymore." He hissed. But of course, Suho appa here is firm, and confidently shook his head.

"No, Tao. You have to be in your right condition during practices. You are not allowed to sleep on the floor." Suho gave him one last stare before getting out. But Tao still didn't seem to agree and ended up running after him. Kai and I were finally left aone.

"He's jealous of me. It's obvious." Kai smirked as he sprawled across my bed. I just scoffed at him but honestly I kind of agreed with that. But who am I to assume such things? After I moved my things to the corner, I tried to sit on the edge of the bed, but Kai pulled me by the waist to make me cuddle with him.

"Can't we just sleep in one bed together?" He whined and pouted. 

"Pabo," I lightly flicked his forehead, making him scrunch up his nose. "Suho-appa wouldn't let that."

"Whyyy?" He continued whining, knowing that I was enjoying his aegyo act.

"Because you know... you might take advantage of me...." Ok, that sounded weird. Biting my lip, I tried to control my creeping blush. This made a smirk crawl up his lips, and eyes twinkle in amusement.

"Do you think I would?" He whispered seductively as he slowly crawled closer, arms snaking around my waist. Oh God. Sexy Kai alert!! Must... resist... stuttering!

"Well... N-no..." Ah, great. I failed again. His smirk widened as he continued inching closer.

"Technically, that means I can sleep beside you. Because I'm a good boy, right?"

I wasn't able to answer. This situation just makes me feel sooooooo awkward. And I couldn't do anything but nervously nibble on my lips. This made his eyes shift down my lips. His brows furrowed.

"Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Bite your lip."

"Why?" My brows knitted in confusion. It's just a habit. It's not like I'll die of it. Silly Kai.

"Bacause I might get the urge to do it for you."

* * * * * * * * * *

I'm sorry if this is becoming too Maeji-Kai centered.

I want to make someone extreeeeeeemely jealous, because I'm an evil evil author. >:3

Thank you so much for reading up to now! Love love love ya guys! <3

PS: I hope no ovaries exploded after seeing the gif. Lol.