Pilot

Rachel stumbled into her room at 3 in the morning.

 She quickly stripped her clothes off and threw them on the floor. 

She grabbed a new pair of underwear from her drawer and threw on a large shirt.

 She walked to the bathroom and stood at the sink looking at herself in the mirror.

 She didn't notice her sister Elena walk into the room.

 "Out with Tyler again?" Elena asked her with a hint of judgement but also with understanding. 

Rachel sighed and turned to face with her younger sister. 

"Yes I was. But we had a huge fight. Hopefully at school he'll forget all about it." she said before brushing past Elena to get to her room. Elena followed her quickly. 

"Look we're all going through the same thing. But you need to talk to Jeremy. He's not like you, he doesn't know his limits. Just talk to him please." Elena begged Rachel. 

She sighed and nodded before she collapsed on her bed.

Rachel woke up to the sound of her alarm blaring.

 She groaned and got up slowly. 

She forced herself into the shower to wash off the smell of alcohol and sleep from her body.

She quickly dressed and peeked inside Elena's room and watched as she sat at her window seat writing in her journal.

 "Write any good love stories today?" Elena looked up in surprise to see her sister all dressed and ready to go.

 Elena smiled softly at her sister.

 "You look different then you did last night." Elena complimented.

 Rachel shrugged her shoulder with a smile. 

"I gotta look good for my first day of senior year." Rachel quickly turned and headed downstairs to see her Aunt Jenna in the kitchen looking frazzled.

 "Do you want toast? I can make you toast!" Jenna rushed out closing the refrigerator door. 

Elena rushed down the steps and sat at the kitchen table. 

Rachel shook her head. 

"No need, it's all about the coffee." Rachel sighed happily as she poured a cup for herself.

 "Is there coffee?" Jeremy walked into the room taking Rachel's right from her hand.

 "You're lucky you're my favorite brother." Rachel teased.

 Jeremy scoffed at her.

 "Yea right I'm your only brother."

 They watched as Jenna rushed around.

 "Its your guys' first day of school and I'm already screwing up." Jenna mumbled out.

 Rachel looked at her in amusement.

 "Lunch money?" she asked holding up three 10 dollar bills.

 Jeremy instantly took his ten. 

Elena shook her head no and Rachel declined.

 "Tyler owes me lunch for being such a jerk last night." Rachel explained. 

Jeremy scoffed and turned away from her. Rachel gave him a glare.

 "Am I forgetting anything? A number two pencil maybe?" Jenna asked.

 Elena looked up at her from her own cup of coffee.