Night of the Comet

Rachel woke up to the sun beaming in her eyes.

 She sighed in annoyance but didn't move to shut the curtains. 

She stared blankly at the wall before she decided to get up once she heard her Aunt Jenna and Elena walking around.

 Once she got dressed she opened her door and almost had a collision with the other two women in the house.

 "OK you two what do you think?" she asked as she pulled her hair up.

 Rachel smiled at her aunt.

 "Sexy stewardess." she replied with a raise of her eyebrows.

 Jenna rolled her eyes and placed her hair down. 

"Boozy housewife." Elena commented with a smile of her own.

 Jenna raised her eyebrows at her nieces. 

"Up it is then." Rachel smiled softly.

 "You're in a fun and playful mood today." Jenna stated to Elena since Rachel was always that way.

 "I feel good today. I feel like I can fly and all that." Elena replied with a light in her eyes.

 "Where are you going anyway?" Rachel asked as they walked down the steps.

 "Jeremy's parent teacher conference." Jenna informed the girls. 

Rachel looked around. 

"Where is Jeremy?" she asked.

 "He said he had to go in early to get to woodshop class for a project." 

Both Elena and Rachel gave her a weird look. 

"There is no woodshop class is there?" she asked knowingly.

 "I'm afraid not Aunt Jenna." Rachel grabbed her bag off the counter.

 "Don't worry I said I have him handled and I mean it. I will talk to him some more." Rachel assured them before she went out the door to leave for school.

Rachel walked through the halls with Bonnie and Caroline

"I don't get it, I thought you were psychic not Clairvoyant." Caroline said to Bonnie as they walked down the hall. 

"Technically my Grams says that I'm a witch and that our ancestors are these cool chicks from Salem." Bonnie told them.

 Rachel laughed silently.

 "Ugh I don't care if you're a witch just conjure up the number of that hottie last night." Rachel gave Caroline a funny look.

 "See I told you that you could get your own hottie. Why didn't you talk to him?" she asked her best friend.

 "I don't know I was drunk." They all three laughed it off as they continued to walk down the hall.

 Suddenly Rachel stopped causing her friends to turn around.