Miss Mystic Falls

Rachel walked through the halls at school as she tried to avoid Tyler as much as possible

Rachel walked through the halls at school as she tried to avoid Tyler as much as possible. She avoided his phone calls and made her siblings tell him she wasn't home when he kept showing up at the house to talk to her. She still couldn't wrap her head around the fact that he willingly made out with Kelly Donovan and beat up Matt to a bloody pulp.

 She didn't know who he was anymore. She spotted Bonnie walking ahead of her and she was surprised to see her back in school. 

She quickly rushed to catch up with her and she noticed that her sister was thinking the same thing. 

"Bonnie! Hey!" the sisters came to a stop as Bonnie turned around to face them.

 "How have you been?" Rachel asked as she pulled her into a small hug. 

She felt Bonnie tense up and pulled away instantly.

 "How is your family holding up?" Elena asked.

 Bonnie avoided eye contact and looked down at the ground.

 "We're dealing. Its been very hard." she told them.

 "Everyone here missed you." Rachel commented hinted that she missed her just as much.

 "Yea I know, just with everything going on with Gram's funeral I just didn't want to come back. After you told me that the tomb spell failed I just lost it." Rachel gave Elena a confused look. 

She had no idea that Elena called Bonnie and told her.

 Now it all made sense why she didn't want to come back or talk to them. 

"You do understand why I called? I wanted you to know before you came back." Elena said to her. 

"I understand why-I really do. I just wish that I didn't know." Rachel looked like she was about to say something when Caroline crashed into them hugging Bonnie very tightly.

 "Bonnie! Thank God you're back! I have missed you so much. Even though we talked like every day I still wish you were here!" 

Rachel looked at her sister and noticed the hint of surprise written on her face. 

She felt bad for her knowing that Elena hated what happened.

 "But now I'm glad that you're here because I am having a major wardrobe crisis and Rachel cannot help me with." Rachel gave Caroline a funny face.

 "Since when do I not ever help you pick out an outfit?" Rachel asked not remembering any event that was coming up. 

Caroline gave her a look of pity and understanding.

 "Oh sweetie, with everything going on with Tyler and your parents its no wonder you forgot." Rachel gave her a look of confusion.

 "Forgot about what?"