Fool Me Once

Rachel woke up to Stefan leaning over her trying to wake her up.

 "What happened?" she asked as she felt the biggest headache ever.

 "Anna took Elena. I am going out to look for her. I just had to make sure that you were OK before I went." Stefan told her.

 She shot straight up out of bed and reached for her shoes.

 "I'm coming with you. Two looking is better than one." she said as she stood up to face him. 

"No you're not coming with me. You need to stay and rest, you took a hard hit." he tried to get her to lay back down but she refused.

 "Stefan that is my sister. She's out there somewhere and I am going to help you find her." she said firmly standing her ground with the vampire.

 He sighed and finally relented.

 "Fine but you're not looking in dangerous places. I want you to keep your phone on you at all times." he told her as she continued to nod her head. 

She grabbed her coat and snuck out of the house behind Stefan.

 She searched all night in the less dangerous places that Elena might be and she turned up empty handed.

Rachel yawned as she walked into the Salvatore boarding house after getting a text from Stefan to meet him there

She walked into the parlor where Damon was sitting reading the Grimoire.

 She stood in the doorway not knowing what to do. 

"Did you know that Anna took Elena?" Rachel said to Damon still angry with him from the night before. 

He didn't bother looking up from the reading he was doing.

 "Yea I figured that out from the 600 voicemails and texts from Stefan." Damon said sounding bored.

 She rolled her eyes at his behavior. 

She jumped when Stefan appeared from behind her.

 "Stefan and I have been searching everywhere all night. Have you been reading that thing this whole time?" she asked angry at his dismissal of Elena's disappearance.

 "Damon what if your blood hasn't passed out of her system?" Stefan asked sounding desperate.

 "Well at least you know you guys will see her again." Damon responded still not looking up at them.

 Rachel shook her head in disappointment.

"Damon please. This is Elena that we're talking about. For some reason I can't remember which motel Anna is staying in."

 Rachel tried and it didn't work as he continued to ignore her pleas. 

"Damon please you know where she's living, just tell me so I can go get her."