Lost Girls

Rachel woke up in confusion. 

She looked around her and noticed that she was on the ground and a fire was lit. 

She sat up and rubbed her head and groaned at the pain. 

She looked over and froze in fright at Damon violently draining the blood of a dead body.

 "Oh my god! Its true!" She whispered in horror as he looked over at her.

 She quickly jumped up to her feet to look for a weapon.

 "Yes its true. I am a vampire and you are the lucky one who gets to see me up and personal like this." 

Damon smirked at her as he grabbed the liquor bottle and started pouring it all over the dead bodies. 

Rachel tried to back away slowly but Damon noticed and sped right in front of her making her gasp out in surprise.

 Damon quickly grabbed her bracelet off of her wrist and shoved it in his pocket. 

He grabbed her shoulders to make her stand still.

 "You will relax and not try to run away." He commanded. 

Rachel instantly relaxed and stood still as Damon let her go. 

"What did you do to me? Why can't I move?" she asked curiously as she watched him pull all the bodies in a pile. 

"I compelled you to stand still. You now have no choice but to watch me." Damon smirked as he searched the bodies.

 "Do you got a cell phone on you?" Damon asked coming to stand in front of her.

 She glared at him and he rolled his eyes.

 "I asked you nicely I can always make you." Damon gave a firm tone as he held out his hand. 

Rachel finally nodded and pulled her phone out of her back pocket. 

He flipped it open and dialed a number.

 "I want my ring." he spoke into the phone. 

Rachel stood still as she listened to him talk.

 "I'm at the sizzler and had a big buffet." Damon joked as he started to light the bodies on fire. 

"Nooooo, what have you done? You're the one who locked me in the cellar to starve so whoever I drained and killed is on you dear brother." 

Rachel finally realized that he was talking to Stefan who she figured was also a vampire.

 "I know how to cover my tracks where is my damn ring!" he shouted to Stefan through the phone.

 Rachel jumped back in fright at his angry tone. 

He then started to chuckle.

 "You almost had me, really it was funny now where Is it?" he asked Stefan again. 

Damon narrowed his eyes and threw his hands up. 

"What did you Fed-Ex it to Rome? Where is it? I want my ring Stefan or I'm not going to let Rachel go and my next stop will be Elena." Rachel gasped in terror and Damon looked over at her.

Stefan heard her through the phone. 

"Where the hell is she Damon?" Stefan asked angrily. 

Damon smirked and looked back at Rachel.

 "She's right here with me. She's going to keep me company until you give me my ring." Rachel stood still as Damon stood in front of her. 

"Say something to my dear brother." Damon commanded putting the phone to Rachel's ear.