There Goes The Neighborhood

Rachel walked down the hall of school with Tyler when they stopped in front of Matt and Caroline. 

"Hey guys." Rachel greeted as Tyler wrapped his arm around her.

 "Come on man we're gonna be late." Tyler said before he bent down and gave Rachel a quick kiss.

She kissed him back before he pulled away. 

"I'll see you at lunch." she said to him with a smile as he and Matt walked down the hall. 

The two friends watched their boyfriends walk down the hall chatting with each other.

 "I love that boy." Rachel looked at Caroline to see she looked sad.

 "What's wrong sweetie?" Rachel asked as they walked down the hall toward Elena who was putting books in her locker.

 "I have something I wanna ask the both of you something." Caroline said as they stopped in front of Elena. 

She looked over at her sister and friend in confusion.

 "I think we all go out together as a couple's date. I'm thinking nothing huge, just dinner at the Grill, then maybe a late movie." 

Caroline proposed to her friends wanting to spend more time with Matt but without the pressure of his mom.

 "You mean like a triple date?" Stefan imputed as he came up behind Elena.

 "Just three couples out on a Friday night, yea a triple date!" Caroline tried to convince them.

 Rachel and Elena shared a look. 

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Elena asked cautiously.

 "Why not? We all haven't gone out together and I don't want it to be uncomfortable for us. The couple dynamics have changed, and there has been a little awkwardness between you, Matt and me and not to mention Rachel's mini break up with Tyler. I just think its important that we all get over it." Caroline said her pitch to her friends.

 "Tyler usually isn't that good around a huge group he gets kinda cranky and a little vindictive." Rachel lamely tried to come up with an excuse. 

Caroline was not buying it and gave her a look that could kill.

 "I don't know Care-" Elena tried to decline the offer but Stefan stopped her.

 "I think it sounds like a great idea." Elena and Rachel gave him a confused look.

 "You do?" Elena asked to clarify that she heard him right.

 "Yea why not. A nice normal evening out with friends, I think it sounds fun." Rachel sighed but agreed. 

"Alright. I will go talk to Tyler and I will see you guys tonight." Rachel said sounding unsure as she left the group to go and find Tyler and tell him of their plans that she roped him in.

" Rachel said sounding unsure as she left the group to go and find Tyler and tell him of their plans that she roped him in