Unpleasantville

Rachel was sitting in Elena's room with her and Stefan

 "Did you figure out who that man was that was in the middle of the road?" Stefan asked her as he pulled out a small box.

 She shook her head.

 "No he was wearing a hoodie and I never saw his face. All I saw was black boots that were walking towards me." she told them.

 "Well I brought some vervain for you guys. I also made another bracelet for you Rach and a watch for Jeremy." 

Stefan showed them the small box of vervain and the watch.

 "There is also other bracelets in here for friends. I put an extra watch in here for you to give to Tyler." Stefan said to Rachel.

 "You can put the vervain in the jewelry or drinks." 

Rachel and Elena looked through the box as Stefan continued to explain about vervain.

 "As long as it is either on you or in you a vampire can not control you." he told them.

 Elena picked a small vervain plant.

 "Wow there is so much to remember." she told him sounding interested.

 "Yea it is. But there is another vampire in town. So until we find out who he is and what he wants, you guys have to be very careful."

 Rachel and Elena nodded in understanding.

 They heard the doorbell and Rachel jumped right up. 

"Rach! Elena! The pizza is here I need the money!" They heard Jeremy shout from downstairs.

 Rachel grabbed her wallet and they ran downstairs.

 Rachel stopped and narrowed her eyes at the pizza delivery guy standing just inside the door.

 She got an uneasy feeling but ignored it. 

She handed him 30 dollars.

 "Here you go keep the change." she said to him.

 He smiled at her. 

"Thanks. You have a good night." he smirked and turned as Rachel shut the door.