Bloodlines

Rachel struggled with the seat belt violently as the vampire slowly walked toward the car.

 She let out a scared gasp and started to panic as she yanked on the seat belt jammed in the car holding her in. 

The vampire stopped at the car causing her to freeze in horror. 

She let out an ear piercing scream just as the vampire was starting to lean down.

 All of a sudden he sped off making her let out a breath of relief. 

All of a sudden another person appeared in front of her and she let out another shriek of fright and closed her eyes.

 "Rachel?" 

She opened her eyes to see Damon looking in at her with concern.

 She sighed in relief.

 "Thank god, Damon help me please." she begged as she started to sob. 

"I think you're stuck." he told her as he stood up to look at the bottom of the car.

 "Its the seat belt its jammed." she sobbed out as she continued to yank on it.

 "OK Rachel, I need you to calm down and listen to me." he stated in a soothing voice.

 "I need you to put your hands on the roof- just like that." he ordered in a soothing voice as she placed her hands on the roof of the car that was overturned.

 "Ok I'm going to pull it in three, two, one." he yanked the car seat and Rachel fell straight down.

 She let out a groan of pain when she landed with her neck crooked.

 Damon pulled her out of the car and picked her up. 

He looked down at her with worry and looked her over.

 "Are you hurt? Is anything broken?" he asked as he tried to put her on her feet. 

She stumbled and grabbed onto Damon.

 " Whoa take it easy." Damon grabbed her face to make her look at him.

 Rachel looked at Damon and sighed as she kept her eyes on him.

 "I need to get to Elena." she whispered to him as she tried to push away. 

As soon as he let go of her she fell and he picked her up bridal style. 

Her arms wrapped around his neck as she leaned into him.

 "I like you when you're nice." she whispered to him softly. 

He turned his head to look at her in surprise but found she had fallen asleep on his shoulder.

 He sighed as she continued to look at her. 

He leaned in and kissed her forehead before he turned and walked away from the car with Rachel in his arms.

Rachel woke up suddenly to find herself in a car. 

She sat up in confusion and turned to see Damon driving the car. 

She looked at him with confusion and looked back out toward the window not recognizing the scenery.

 "Good morning sleeping beauty." Damon commented earning him a glare from Rachel.

 "Why am I looking at fields that I have never seen before Damon?" she sounded very mad and accusing.