Founder's Day

A few days later Rachel was standing with Caroline in a dressing room as they helped each other with their period dresses

Caroline was curling Rachel's hair and helping her with her corset.

"Man I am so glad that we don't have to wear these now. I wouldn't be able to deal." Rachel complained.

"You're all done now. Price to pay for beauty." Caroline said as they both posed in front of the floor length mirror.

"Man we look good." Rachel said with a big smile.

Caroline smiled back and made a kissy face.

"Let's go get our men and show them how hot we look."

Rachel agreed and the girls walked out of the room in search for Tyler and Matt.

Even though the girls knew the fighting best friends were not going to be together.

They spotted Matt first so Caroline left Rachel to go be with Matt.

Rachel continued her search for Tyler.

She felt eyes on her and she looked up to see Damon giving her a look of awe.

He was standing with Stefan and Elena who also noticed her standing there.

Elena gave her a small smile, but Rachel didn't notice with Damon's eyes on her.

She felt arms wrap around her waist and she turned away from Damon's gaze.

She turned around in Tyler's arms.

"There you are. Wow you look amazing." she told him as she looked at what he was wearing.

He wasn't dressed in the normal suit and tie that he always had to wear.

But he was wearing a more older styled suit.

"You look amazing too. Wow my girlfriend is super hot." he exclaimed as he leaned down and kissed her.

The couple didn't notice the jealous looks they were getting from Damon who had to walk away.

They walked over to the float where Caroline was getting everyone in formation.

She handed Rachel another sash.

"As runner up you get to wear this." she beamed at her best friend happy that they could share the moment together.

"We need pictures!" Caroline exclaimed as she pulled Matt to her for a picture.

Rachel laughed as Bonnie took the pictures.

Tyler grabbed the camera from her.

"Here I can take a few." he offered.

Matt glared at him and pulled away.

"I'll be over by the float Car." he said as he glared at Tyler.