You're Undead to Me

Rachel woke up to the feel of Elena jumping on top of her in the bed. 

"Oh my god. You will never believe who I just seen in the bathroom just now!" Elena exclaimed to her.

 Rachel sat up and looked around her room in thought.

 "You mean Tyler's still here?" she said with a straight face. 

Elena squealed and slapped her arm lightly. 

"Eww! That's gross!" Elena yelled out standing up.

 "Relax I'm just kidding. I know who was in the bathroom. I accidentally walked in on them last night." 

Rachel informed her as she got up to get clothes out of her closet.

 "Really? That's even worse. How do you feel about it?" Elena asked as she sat back down on her bed.

 "Why would I have a problem with it? He's happy, plus it keeps that skank away from Tyler so that's just a bonus." 

Rachel said with a smile before she walked to the bathroom to claim the shower.

Rachel followed Elena downstairs after she had gotten dressed and ready for school.

 "Aunt Jenna do you realize what's going on upstairs?" Elena asked as Rachel poured them coffee.

 "Oh yea I am completely aware." She informed the girls.

 Rachel looked over from the coffee pot.

 "And you're OK with this happening?" She asked as she poured the coffee. 

"He could be craftier about it you know attempt to sneak her in and out. Speaking of which I won't be home for dinner tonight." Jenna told them with a smile.

 Rachel and Elena exchanged smiles of their own as they went over to the table. 

"You're actually going to go out with Logan this time?" Rachel asked teasingly.

 "I am going to show up to torture him yes." Jenna tried to cover up her excitement.

 "Good for you Aunt Jenna. Sometimes its a good thing to give second chances." Rachel commented with a dazed smile.

"Speaking from experience I'm guessing." Elena teased lightly.

 "So Elena have you heard from Stefan any?" Jenna asked to change the subject.

 Rachel jumped up with her cup of coffee.

 "That is my cue to get out of here. I have to meet Tyler for breakfast before class." 

She poured her coffee in a thermos before she rushed out of the room toward her car.