162 Candles

Rachel walks out of the police station after being questioned by Sheriff Forbes about the disappearance of Vickie. 

She spotted Tyler waiting for her by her car and smiled in his direction. 

She seen Elena walk over to Stefan and followed behind her sister.

 "Are you two OK?" he asked once they stopped to stand in front of him.

 "I don't think the sheriff suspected anything." Elena said to him.

 "Yea Jeremy had no memory of what happened, just what Damon made him know it was really freaky." Rachel commented.

 Stefan gave them both a sad smile. 

"Thank you both for not saying anything about what happened." 

Elena shook her head. 

"I don't think I can do this Stefan. I can't look at Matt or Jeremy and not think about Vickie and that she's gone."

 Rachel saw the look on Stefan's face. 

"This all is just too much to handle. People keep getting hurt or die and its just too much for all of us. I know that you mean well Stefan but we just need some space." 

Rachel gave Stefan a sad smile before she pulled Elena into a hug.

 "I'm going to the Grill with Tyler. If you need me I'll be there." she hugged Elena quickly before she left them to talk in private. 

She ran over to Tyler who pulled her into a hug.

 "Are you OK?" he asked her as she held him tight.

 "Yea I'm fine. Let's just go." she said as she got in the passenger side of her car.

Rachel sat down at the table as she watched Tyler walk up to the bar to get them drinks

 They were lucky that the bartender gave them whatever they wanted on a general basis as long as they don't get out of control and they didn't tell anyone. 

She watched Tyler talk to the bartender before she felt a presence across the table from her.

 She looked over and seen Damon sitting in Tyler's chair with a smirk on his face. 

"What the hell do you want Damon?" she asked glaring at him. 

He smirked at her. 

"Well hello to you too beautiful. I need a favor." he told her. 

She rolled her eyes at him.

 "I thought I told you to stay away from me." 

She got up from her seat and walked away from him toward the pool tables. 

He got up and followed behind her. 

"Please it would mean so much to me if you and Caroline would throw a party." He whispered to her as he came up right behind her standing really close.