The Job

Youngjae was a little anxious. No, change that. He was extremely anxious. There was going to be a random stranger looking after him 24/7 now. He understood the reasons of course.

He was a burden to everyone, including his father. There was nothing he could do by himself in a wheelchair, but the prince did wish that someone had consulted him about having a 'baby sitter' earlier.

Youngjae mustered up the best grin he could before looking at Jaebum.

"I hope you enjoy working here from now on. Has Jinyoung showed you around the castle? If not, I could."

"I already showed him around." Jinyoung replies, giving the prince a light rub of the shoulder.

Jaebum nods to that, his expression staying stoic.

"Yes...It's a beautiful palace sir."

The comment bought a genuine grin onto the youngers features.

"Yeah! That's all because of the servants. They are very hardworking and take great care of the place. Without them I wouldn't know what to do." The blonde chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly at the last bit.

It was true. Who knows where he would be today without the servants and guards he has now. They are all friendly to him and have all contributed in helping him recover from the incident. Well...kinda. Youngjae will never be over what happened to him but he thinks it's better if he puts on the act that's he okay so he doesn't burden anyone any more than he has been. Especially Jackson.

Youngjae makes sure to put on his best, most real act in front of Jackson. 

Speaking of Jackson. Where was the guard? He was the one who usual woke him up in the mornings.

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

The three all looked to the door watching as a blonde creaked it open, his hands holding a bunch of paper work, eyes glued to the words on the page, not noticing the stranger in the room.

"Prince, I'm sorry I'm late I was just informed tha-..." The blonde looked up from the paper, eyes landing immediately on the new face in front of him.

"Who the fuck is this? Get away from the prince!" Jackson growled making the stranger arch an eyebrow.

"No."

"You better move away before I make you." The blonde threatened, ready to chuck the papers out of his hands and punch the guy.

The latter scoffed, crossing his arms and looking at the other smugly.

"Trust me. You can't. "

Jackson stomped up to the man, gripping his collar, his free hand winding back ready to swing down at the guy's jaw, but before he could he was stopped by a soft voice.

His favourite voice.

"Jackson! It's okay! This is Jaebum."

The blonde released the grip of the male's shirt rather harshly, ignoring the others arrogant smirk before walking over to where Youngjae and Jinyoung were at.

Youngjae grabbed his hand, his thumb rubbing calming circles over it because he knew how angry the other could get.

"What is he doing here? And in your room. What if something happe- wait a minute. Did you say Jaebum?"

The strawberry blonde gave a small nod, staring up at his hyung with puppy eyes.

"This is the idiot that's going to be looking after Youngjae?!" Jackson yelled, directing the question at Jinyoung.