Dance?

It had been exactly two months since Youngjae had confessed to Jaebum about his incident and now today is the big day. The 17th of September. Youngjaes birthday.

At the moment everyone was rushing in and out, left to right, up and down, no one was having a break, yet no one minded either. Each and everyone of the servants know how excited their prince is for this and knows how much he deserves it.

"BamBam, Mark! A little to the left. "Jackson told as he watched the Thai and American boys carry a long table into the party hall.

(this is what the party hall looks like btw) 

"Aye Aye sir!" BamBam yelled back as the two placed the table down, a small grunt leaving both their mouths." Geez that things heavy..." the silver haired boy muttered as he stretched out his back.

"Well now that you two have done that, start bringing some chairs in." Jackson said as he ticked off the checklist that was in his hands.

"Okay. So we got the table. Caterings coming an hour before the party starts-" he muttered to himself as he walked around the room in circles "-entertainment is all sorted and- Youngjae? What are doing?!"

The blonde said as he saw the prince in the corner of the room, blowing up white balloons and handing them to Jaebum to tie them up.

The Prince noticed Jacksons attention was on him and smiled innocently.

"I'm helping!"

"But it's your birthday, you shouldn't be doing any work."

Youngjae let out a soft giggle and shook his head.

"It's just balloons Jackson, nothing to extravagant." The strawberry blonde said as he grabbed a finished balloon from Jaebum and playfully tapped it into Jacksons face.

The latter sighed but had a smile on his lips. Why was the prince so cute?

"Okay, but when you're done start getting ready. People are gonna start coming at 4:30pm even though the actual party starts at 7:00pm."

"Why are they coming so early?" Jaebum questioned as grabbed another blown up balloon from Youngjae and tied it up.

"Only one or two people outside of the castle has ever seen the prince. The rest have no clue what he looks like. I doubt they even know he's in a wheelchair. So they're probably just very curious to see him."

The last bit made Youngjae slightly nervous. He hoped they wouldn't think of him differently after knowing he's handicapped.

"Wow..." Jaebum mumbled.

"Yeah, but they're also coming early for security reasons too. Everyone is going to be thoroughly checked to make sure no one is carrying any sort of weapons etc."