Party Talk

Youngjae is startled awake by the sound of his bedroom doors being knocked harshly upon. He opened his weary eyes, looking around the room only to see Jaebum laying on the couch with an annoyed expression on his features. Youngjaes going to take a guess and say he's not a morning person.

He then looked back to the door, watching as a chirpy Jinyoung barged into the room with a silver breakfast cart that had plenty of prepared dishes and drinks on it.

"Good morning prince, sorry to wake you up so early but one of the chefs made you a special breakfast and I wanted you to have it before it got cold."

"Aww, please make sure to thank him for me." Youngjae grinned cutely, before attempting to sit himself up properly.

Jaebum walked over to the bed, quickly helping the younger in a position where his back wouldn't be strained. He then turned and tapped Jinyoung on the shoulder to grab his attention.

"Can I talk to you outside for a second?"

Jinyoung arched an eyebrow but nodded, knowing that it must have something to do with Youngjae. The two exited the room for a few minutes. Jaebum explained to Jinyoung about the bath ordeal and what Youngjae and him talked about yesterday. Jinyoung placed a hand on his hip and sighed.

"I'm gonna agree to do it, but just for the record if the king found out about you disobeying his orders he will be pissed."

"Why would he be so mad? Shouldn't he want his son to be happy?"

"...He should but..."

"But?"

"He's overprotective. He doesn't want Youngjae getting hurt, so he's doing everything he can so the boy can never be harmed physically again. He has to be supervised by someone 24/7, he's never allowed to go outside the castle, he-"

"So basically he's trapped here."

"Unfortunately yes."

Jaebum groaned in frustration at that.

The two walked back into the room, Youngjae looking the them with his head tilted to the side, curious to know what they were talking about.

It wasn't until Jinyoung walked up to him with a soft motherly like smile when he started to understand what was going on.

"Hey Youngjae, did you want to have a bath now and then some breakfast after?"

Youngjae eyes brightened and he nodded with his signature sunshine grin.

As Jinyoung was getting him on his wheel chair he looked over to Jaebum and mouthed a 'thank you' before he exited to the bathroom with his Jinyoungie.

Jaebum meanwhile began to wonder around the room as he waited for the two to return.

The room was certainly something to behold.

Jaebum walked to the other side of the room and tugged back the extremely long shades, wanting to bring a little more sunlight into the room.

It's defiantly what he got as the whole wall wasn't actually a wall but instead glass; and just outside the glass was a balcony.

Jaebum was interested and wanted to go on the small balcony. He walked up the glass doors, pulling them. They wouldn't open.

"Locked?"

'Why would they be locked?'

His mind then flashed back to one of the jobs on his list.

'DON'T let Youngjae on the balcony.'