Scared

Three days later

"Servants, I expect you guys to have the entire palace cleaned and looking spotless, and Youngjae, I expect you be looking your best, after all today is going to be the day Hyuk starts living with us."

"Father, I don't want him living with us. I don't want to marry him. Please cancel it."

The King furrowed his eyebrows.

"Youngjae." He said in a stern voice. "We made a deal remember?"

Youngjae looked down in shame and nodded.

"Tell me Youngjae. What was the deal?"

"Because I had the party I'm not allowed to ask you for anything else."

"Yes. Now stop being selfish and just obey your father."

The prince nodded.

"Good boy. Now- "the king said changing the subject "Since you and Hyuk are going to married soon you and him will be sleeping in the same bed."

Youngjae eyes widened. "B-but what about Jaebum?"

The king glared at Youngjae.

"What do you mean 'what about Jaebum'?"

The strawberry blonde let out an awkward chuckle, forgetting that no servant or guard was allowed to sleep in the same bed as him.

"I-it's just...because we have no other rooms Jaebum has been sleeping on my couch. So where will he go?"

The man shrugged.

"He just has to share with Jackson or Yugyeom, no big deal."

"Can't he stay there?" The blonde questioned, scared of being left alone with Hyuk.

The king scoffed.

"Of course not."

While the two were talking intently, a very frustrated Jaebum was standing next to the wheelchair bound boy, fist balled and jaw jutted out slightly, struggling so much to not make a snarky remark to the king. He had been warned by everyone, and I mean everyone including Youngjae, that if he said something disrespectful to the king one more time he would defiantly be fired. No one (except the king probably) wanted that and Jaebum knew that Youngjae most certainly didn't need the only person he truly trusts here to disappear on him. It was so frustrating though. He wanted to do more than just talk back to the king, he wanted to punch the fucker right where the sun doesn't shine.

DING DONG!

The loud deep sound chimed throughout the palace, signalling the guards were letting someone enter. It made the king stop his conversation with Youngjae.

"He's here already? Well you know what that means Youngjae. Go down and welcome your future husband."

Youngjae cringed at that word 'husband' but still did as he was told and politely asked Jaebum to take him down stairs to see Hyuk. Jaebum nodded and brought the boy downstairs. Hyuk was by the entrance of the palace with his guards close to his sides waiting for the blonde.

"It's good to see you Youngjae." The man said with a smirk, walking up to the boy before kneeling down on one leg, grabbing the boys hand and pressing a kiss onto the pale skin.

Youngjae retracted his hand quickly, not liking the others touch.

"G-good to see you too...please come inside..."