Epilogue

1 year later

"Hey Jackson, have you seen Youngjae?" Jaebum asked, an excited grin plastered on his face. His hands behind his back, obviously hiding something.

The blonde arched a brow. He leaned to the side a little to see whether he would be able to see what it was but Jaebum just moved slightly so his hands were out of the others view. Jackson sighed in defeat before shaking his head.

"I'm not sure where that hooligan went off too." he joked. "Last time I saw he was in the garden."

Should have known, Jaebum thought to himself. Youngjae loves flowers and ever since moving here he's been spending most his days outside playing around them.

"Thanks Wang."

"Wait, wait, wait, amigo." The blonde gave a little nod towards him, "What do you have behind your back?"

Jaebum was pretty much bouncing with excitement at this point. He bit his bottom lip, wondering if he should reveal it. Then again it was just Jackson, his best friend.

"I got JaeJae a surprise."

"Oooooo! What did you get him?" Jackson cooed, dropping whatever work he had in his hands onto a table and stepping towards Jaebum.

Jaebum carefully looked around the room, making sure no one else was here before bringing his gift forward.

Jacksons eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped slightly.

In front of him was a small, white, fluffy puppy.

"How the hec did you manage to keep that thing silent for this long?! Did you clip his vocal cords or something? Or a better question, how did you manage to get him here without anyone knowing?"

Jaebum shrugged.

"No we didn't clip his vocal cords, you idiot. Just a very well behaved pup. And as for getting it here I had a little help. I told Jinyoung I really wanted to get Youngjae a puppy and then we kinda arranged it so Jinyoung distracted Youngjae for the day while I go buy the lil guy."

"Guy?" Jackson huffed, "Looks like a lil girl to me."

Jaebum chuckled, hiding the lil pup back behind his back.

"Anyway, I'm off. I want to give Jae his present."

Jackson smirked and gave the ravenette a wave.

"Tell Jae he better bring me back some roses or he'll suffer the consequences of deathly tight hugs."

"Stop trying to kill my boyfriend with your hugs."

"Can't help it, he's so squishy."

Jaebum rolled his eyes good naturedly, before walking out the room. Impatient to give his gift, his pace quickened until he was running down the large stairs, dodging all the guards and servants.

When he past the kitchen he abruptly stopped. He couldn't help but smile at the scene before him. Jinyoung cooking, mixing some ingredients in a bowl, with a clinging Yugyeom back hugging him.

"Yugyeom, can you get any closer?" Jaebum teased.

The maknae smirked and just wiggled his eyebrows.