Imprisonment

"What the hell is going on in here?!"

Jackson, Jaebum and Youngjae all sat up, startled from the loud yell.

All the colour in Youngjaes face drained as he saw who was at the door. It was the king, Hyuk and some of the guards, including Mark who had a guilty expression on his features even though he knew what was going to happen next was not his fault. Crap they saw him and Jaebum sleeping together.

"F-father, I swear this isn't what it looks like-"

"Shut up Youngjae."

Pissed off with how the man was talking to his son, a furious Jaebum got off the bed and walked towards the king.

"Don't talk to him like that!"

"I can talk to him however I want. I'm the king and he's my son.

Jaebums lips pressed into a thin line, his eyebrow knitting together, just staring at the man in front of him with so much disgust.

"You're not a king. You're pathetic." He growled, putting more empathises on the last word to get his point across.

The entire palace went silent.

All were shocked.

No one had even had the balls to confront the king. But Jaebum just went ahead and did it.

The older man arched an eyebrow.

"Pathetic am I? Fine. You're fired, I want you gone immediately. You are banned from seeing Youngjae again. Now Hyuk, go collect Youngjae and leave."

The smug brunette made his way past the king and Jb, shoving Jaebum with his shoulder by 'accident' then moving to the paling prince.

"Let's go Youngjae-ah~"

"N-No..." The boy stuttered, scurrying back as much as he could, avoiding contact with the scary man.

Hyuk clicked his tongue in annoyance, snatching Youngjaes wrist and repeat what he said more sternly. "Let's go Youngjae."

"Don't touch him!" Jaebum yelled as he rushed back to Youngjae, grabbing Hyuk's shoulder and forcefully pulling him back. 

Jackson, also not wanting the other to touch his prince got off the bed and grabbed Hyuk's arms, pulling them harshly behind his back.

Wrong move. From both of them.

"GUARDS!" The king shouted. "Seize both Jaebum and Jackson. Throw them in the prison for high treason and for touching the prince. They are sentenced there for 20 years."

"No! You can't!" Youngjae cried, holding the back of Jaebum shirt tightly.

"Treason?! The fuck?! We didn't do high treason-" Before Jackson could say anymore, Mark had swiftly grabbed him by the neck and roughly pushed him to the ground, forcing Jackson to let go of Hyuk, the brunette then pressed his knee into the blondes back whispering a quiet 'Sorry Jackson.'

Another guard walked over to Jaebum. He tried pulling him away but Youngjaes grip on his shirt was a strong one. The guard grabbed Youngjaes wrist, ripping it off the man's shirt making Youngjaes screams louder.

The guard then did on Jaebum what Mark had done to Jackson, but more rough, ignoring the shrieks from the prince to let Jaebum go.

The desperate boy used his hands to push himself off the bed, not caring about the hard impact with the concrete ground and began army crawling towards the guard who was now taking Jaebum away.