Hyuk

Jaebum carried the boy to the middle of the dance floor, getting a few stares from others in the process. Jaebum didn't notice though, as all his attention was on Youngjae and Youngjae only.

"You ready?" Jaebum asked, smiling down at the younger boy in his arms.

The prince nodded.

"Good."

Jaebum then began to sway slowly along to the rhythm of the music and whenever the timing was right the guard would twirl, eliciting the happiest of giggles from the prince.

Geez he could listen to that noise all day, it was music to his ears.

Youngjae kept a tight grip on Jaebum and comfortably rested his head on the others shoulder as they continued to spin around. He shut his eyes and hummed along to the music as they continued to 'dance'.

"Jaebum..." the boy softly spoke. "You make so me so happy."

This comment took Jaebum by surprise, his cheeks heating up so slightly.

The guard stared down at Youngjaes face, taking in his blissed expression. He was beautiful.

Slowly and without even realising it his eyes moved down to linger on the others plump pink lips that were in front of him.

They looked so soft to Jaebum. So...kissable.

Why did he have this strong urge for Youngjae? He never had these sort of feelings when it came to anyone else so why? Was it because he felt attraction to the others looks? No. It was way more than that and Jaebum knew it.

It was his kind personality. His optimistic attitude. The way his eyes would smile whenever he would laugh. It was his strong character, how even though so many people would bring him down because of his handicap he would still remain positive. It was how he would always think of others before himself and how he prefers other people's happiness over his own.

Jaebum could go on and on about all the good things about the prince but that would take all day. To make things short Jaebum had recently learned that hes fallen in love with Youngjae.

Jaebum leaned forward, his lips nearing Youngjaes.

'You can do it Jaebum' he thought to himself.

Just as he was about to close the gap the sound of doors abruptly opening and many gasps interrupted him.

Youngjaes eyelids flung opened and he looked towards the sound, completely unaware of what Jaebum was about to do.

His eyes widened as he saw a familiar man dressed neatly in expensive silks and had two guards by his side.

"Hyuk..." The blonde whispered, in a small intimidated voice.

Jaebum arched an eyebrow and just as he was about to speak he saw Jackson storming up to the 'stranger'.

"What the fuck are you doing here?! I thought I told you to stay the fuck away from Youngjae."

The other looked unfazed from the yelling and smirked.

"I was invited. So I came."

Everyone then turned to look at BamBam who gave a small 'whoops' in reply to the stares as he was the one who sent out all the invitations.

"Well, invited or not I want you out of here!"

While Jackson was bickering with this Hyuk fella Youngjae politely asked Jaebum to put him back in his chair and wheel him over to the two.