The World

Youngjae was in his bedroom. Sitting in front of the doors to the balcony, looking through the glass, and watching the beautiful scene of the rising sun.

At times like these he would close his eyes and imagine a soft breeze caressing his cheek, like it used to when he had legs and would escape to the outdoors.

He would imagine that he was in an entire new place. No guards. No servants. Just him and Jaebum. He would visualise himself with working legs, dancing through the tall, green grass with the other until they got tired, and would collapse on top of one another. He was so happy in his mind.

But then Youngjae opens his eyes, the vision disappears like a puff of smoke, and he's back to the hell he calls reality. No legs. No happiness. No Jaebum.

"Youngjae?" A voice, that belonged to non-other than Yugyeom, called out, as he entered through the large wooden doors.

The prince ignored the servant, like he usually does, and continued to stare out into the distance. Hoping the other would just leave.

He loved Yugyeom, but these past weeks he'd been feeling extremely under the weather, and just wants to be alone all the time. Then when he realises how poorly he's been treating everyone, his mental state worsens, and he feel like the worst person in the world.

Yugyeom walked up to his prince, kneeling down, so he was face to face with the pale boy. The younger placed a hand on the others thigh, giving it a gentle rub.

"Hey, buddy." He said in a soft tone "Let me take you out of your room. We could go to the castle library. We can have cookies and tea while BamBam and I read you a story? Like old times. How does that sound?"

When he didn't get a response from the prince Yugyeom sighed. The red head knew he wasn't going to get the other talking, but it still was worth a go.

Slowly the younger stood up, grabbing the handles of Youngjae wheelchair and veering him out the room, to the library where Bambam already was. The boy was seated on a large bean bag, with a tray on cookies and tea by his side.

The white haired boy spotted the two and gave them a wave.

For the first time in a while Youngjaes eyes brightened. No, it wasn't because of the cookies, or the tea. What got his attention was a key that was poking out from BamBams pocket. A key that he knew opened a particular door.

Youngjae needed that key.

The strawberry blonde looked up to Yugyeom.

"Can I sit next to BamBam?" He asked, throat horse from not speaking for so long.

A grin painted on the youngers features, thinking that he was finally getting somewhere with his hyung. When in reality, that defiantly was not the case.

"Of course Jae! Gimme a sec."

The taller picked Youngjae up, gently placing him in the same beanbag beside BamBam, who also was smiling.

"What story did you want us to read, prince?"

"My favourite please."

"'Flowers In The Attic' it is then."

-

"Mark?"

"What is it now Jackson?"