Future Plans

"Hyuk you've travelled far to get here. Why?" Youngjae asked, his hand nervously rubbing his arm.

"What? Can't I wish my Youngjae a Happy Birthday?"

The prince looked away from the other stare and shook his head. He knew that defiantly was not the reason. He's not an idiot.

"J-just tell me what you came here for then leave me alone."

"Fine. Your father and I have been talking. Once again he wants us to marry."

Youngjaes head snapped up.

"W-what?! Why?!"

"Because if we marry it will help him, your kingdom and mine financial wise."

Youngjae shook his head. No. His father wouldn't do something like that. He knew how much this guy hurt Youngjae in the past. Would he seriously take away more of Youngjaes happiness just for some extra unnecessary cash?

"No way am I doing this."

"Aw Youngjae, stop being so selfish. You don't have a choice anyway though."

Youngjae shook his head. He wasn't being selfish...was he?

The blonde shyly twiddled his fingers.

"Why are you on board with this? You're the one that originally broke the arranged marriage off first. You said you didn't want me because we can't...you know..."

"Have sex?"

"Yeah."

"Well I've been thinking about a lot of things." The other smirked smugly. "Marrying you will get me richer. It will help my own kingdom and I'll have a trophy 'wife'. Plus, I can still fuck you. You still have a hole that I can put 'it' in."

Youngjaes eyes broadened in horror.

"N-No I don't want that."

The other let out a low chuckle.

"What would you do about it? Run away? Kick me? There's nothing you could do." the male mocked.

"But-"

"Not to be 'that person' but wouldn't that be classified as rape?" A seething Jaebum said as he walked over to the two with an equally angry Jackson on his tail.

Youngjae saw the raven haired male and immediately felt so relieved. As soon as Jaebum was next to him Youngjae grabbed his hand, in need of some sort of comfort and Jaebum let him.

Hyuk rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. It doesn't matter. It not like the king will give a shit about it. As long as he has his money he's happy." The man said before turning around and beginning to walk out. Just before he left he looked back at the prince. "I'll see you later Youngjae." He winked before exiting with his two guards.

Even thought were hundreds of people in the room Youngjae felt like he couldn't hear anything.

"J-Jaebum?"

The older looked down at the now very pale looking prince.

"Can you take me to my room? I think I'm going to be sick."

The boy had finished vomiting in the toilet and was now tucked into his own bed. Jaebum slid himself under the covers and immediately Youngjae clung onto him.