Meeting the others

Youngjae stared up at his new guard with questioning eyes. Not too sure what information he should share to the elder. Well the basics wouldn't hurt would it?

"I'm 20 years old...I'm the Prince of this kingdom as you already know. Ummm, I like to sing, danc-...I use to like to dance; and I love dogs. I've always wanted to own one but father won't allow me too."

The boy sighed, remembering the big argument he had with his father about it.

How the king thought that owning a dog would cause more problems in the kingdom and how Youngjae was unfit to take care of one. Which wasn't exactly a lie from the king.

"Anything else?" Jaebum queried.

Youngjae, not liking to talk about himself, shook his head and decided to change the subject.

"Let's stop here." He smiled kindly.

"Why don't I go introduce you to the rest of the staff at the palace. I'm sure they would be very excited to meet you."

The brunette scoffed.

"Yeah, as excited as that Jackson guy was?"

Youngjae shook his head and furrowed his eyebrows slightly.

This guy was pretty quiet but when he spoke up he said some rather harsh things.

"I promise Jackson is a good person! He's just...very protective of me..." the boy trailed on unsure of how to explain it to Jaebum for him to understand. "Anyway, the rest are also really kind! Especially Yugyeom and BamBam! They read me stories at night when I can't fall asleep"

Youngjae grinned genuinely at the thought. He loved it when the YugBam duo would come up to his room and read him stories, sometime they would even make some off the top of their heads and Youngjae wouldn't be able to breathe because of how hard he would be laughing.

Jaebum just stared at the other, his expression staying as passive as usual.

"Let's go then" Youngjae chuckled awkwardly before he commenced to wheel himself out. He didn't make it very far though as he was stopped by Jaebum who had grabbed the handles of the wheelchair.

"This is my job now prince. Just point in the direction you want us to go."

Youngjae nodded obediently and begun to point the way.

Jaebum followed the directions and the two ended up in a huge dining hall. In the middle of the hall there was a long oak table that three people were already at it.

There was a tall male with blazing red hair dancing on top of the furniture while two others, one with dark brown hair and the one with white, were seated below and cheering for the one dancing.

They obviously didn't notice their presence so Jaebum decided to make it clear to them.

The elder cleared his throat loudly, gaining the attention of all three.

They were all looking at the guy with wide scared eyes but when then looked down at the prince their fear melted away.

"Youngjae!!" the red head shouted as he jumped off the table and ran over to the prince.

"You just missed it. I was practising my dance for the party tonight."

Youngjae chuckled "Don't worry I didn't miss much."

Yugyeom's eyes glance up at the man who had wheeled Youngjae in.

"And who may this be sir?"

"This is Im Jaebum. He's going to be my personal guard from now on."