Vongola Famiglia Info

Before I get to the story, I want to give the readers some basic character information.

Information is provided by Wikipedia...

Vongola Primo & his Guardians were the first-generation members and founders of the Vongola Famiglia. 

The Famiglia initially started as a vigilante group, created to protect townspeople when the law could not protect them.

This group stands out among the families of the other generations thanks to it being made up of individuals from the most diverse backgrounds, including a soldier, a cleric, a member of royalty, and a rival mafioso. This was due to the peculiar character of the first-generation boss, who would welcome anyone that he took a liking to into his Famiglia.

Giotto (Mafia Boss):

Also known as Vongola Primo, Giotto was the man who was directly responsible for the creation of the Vongola Famiglia

While Giotto had a calm personality and the comprehensive disposition to accept anyone, he also had a strong sense of justice and was known for actively pursuing what he thought was right.

The first generation Vongola Boss, Giotto was a skilled combatant, earning him the title of the strongest Vongola Boss in history. He used a pair of gloves that was able to turn into a gauntletin combat and defend himself from attacks with his cloak. In the process of finding a way to end fighting with minimum casualty as possible, he created a technique that was capable of freezing, The Dying Will Flames.

G (Storm Guardian):

Giotto's childhood friend, who later became known as Vongola Primo's right-hand man

In the past, he always sided with Giotto's ideas and gave his greatest efforts to support his friends. G once commented that despite the fact Giotto gave him a lot of trouble by making him go along with his unreasonable acts, he never regretted following his friend. 

Around the time that he and Giotto started their team of vigilantes, they were asked "what can a bunch of brats possibly accomplish?", motivating them to protect the townspeople to the best of their ability.