He Speaks From The Heart

***Angels POV***

ALEX:"ah. Giotto, why don't we have some coffee and discuss about you and my daughter."

Giotto smiled and bowed towards my father.

GIOTTO:"I would love to. But I would first like to have a moment to talk to her, if you don't mind?"

I mentally sighed. I really didn't want to spend time with him, not until I organized my thoughts.

ALEX:"of course. She is your wife after all."

I felt a hand being placed on my back, before I felt a force pushing me straight into Giotto's arms. My eyes widened.

I gasped as he caught me and wrapped his arms around me. Naturally a smile appeared on my face because of his warm touch, but I instantly dropped it. I stood on my own feet and cleared my throat, as I watched the others return into the office.

ANGEL:"Well Giotto-sama, what is it you wanted to talk to me about?"

I felt my wrist being gripped. He started run off somewhere, dragging me with him.

ANGEL:"Oi, Giotto-sama where are you taking me?!"

He suddenly stopped causing me to bump into his back. He turned around and faced me, sadness evident in his eyes.

GIOTTO:"you're mad at me"

ANGEL:"I'm not mad at you"

GIOTTO:"yes you are"

ANGEL:"No. I'm not"

GIOTTO:"...But I married you because I wanted the Tempo Guardian..."

ANGEL:"Which makes you no different than any other Mafia Family. I am not going to judge you based on that."

He cupped my face and stared straight at my eyes.

GIOTTO:"please don't clump me together with other Mafia families. I seek power to protect my loved ones. I admit to marrying you for power. But you stole my heart the very first moment I met you. I didn't know your name or who you were when you threw a rock at G. It was the kindness in your eyes, the geniuty in your words, the love in your smile... those and more are the things I love about you. With the Tempo Guardian's power I can protect you. Even if I lose my life, at the end of the day of you're alive, I can burn out with a smile. I lo-"

?:"Boss! There's a call for You! It's urgent!"

Giotto continued staring into my eyes before letting out a sigh.

GIOTTO:"leave it to Lampo to ruin the mood... I apologize it looks like I'll be leaving first."

He walked a few steps away from me before coming back. He kissed my forehead and whispered into my ear.

GIOTTO:"Bella, I adore you. My heart was captivated by you the moment we met, and I will be sure to steal yours as well. Even if I have to show you I love you everyday."

I stared at his figure as he disappeared into the mansion, And left me in the garden.  At some point my vision got blurry, and I had to move to wipe my tears away.

ANGEL:"Baka. It's my job to die protecting you"

I looked down to see some beautiful orange golden flowers. I picked up a few and headed back towards the mansion.

TO BE CONTINUED

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry if there isn't much going on in this chapter... I needed them to rekindle before they go through next chapter's challenge. Next two chapters are going to contain a bunch of information that was hidden, but I'll try not to overwhelm you guys which is why I'll try to separate it into two chapters.