The Boss' Loss: His Heart is Ripped Apart, His Brain is Going Insane

***Giotto's POV***

I stepped out of my office, along with my guardians. I had my fist clenched and my nails digging into the palm of my hands. I was frustrated, angry with myself.

Why didn't I tell her the truth... hiding it from her made it much worse cause now she knows. We said we wouldn't keep secrets from each other... And I have already gone back on my word.

G:"you married her because you wanted the guardian?"

Before I could open my mouth, Alaude spoke.

ALAUDE:"so that meeting you insisted on going to alone wasn't a marriage one but to get an alliance"

DAEMON:"ufufu well you got yourself an alliance with them. You're the boss' son in law."

GIOTTO:"probably going to be ex son in law soon. I bet they're discussing it right now"

ASARI:"you were in love with her before you even knew who she was. You can't let it end just like this... I have found someone to play my music for again.

GIOTTO:"but how am I suppose to win her back? She basically hates me and think I'm worse than every terrible man out there."

Giotto went to lean against a wall because he was going to faint if his dear wife came out of those doors only to ask for a divorce.

KNUCKLES:"Ultimately you both need to cleanse yourself in holy water and do confession once a day."

DAEMON:"forget that. You both need to be locked in a room, keep thrown away, and figure things out before you eat each other."

LAMPO:"OR instead of eating each other you could give her the most romantic candle lit dinner, I know I'd like that"

ASARI:"You need to win back her heart, so show her you love her with music or art or haikus or even flowers.

ALAUDE:"You must fight her and have her submit to you then make her be your wife as punishment for losing"

Everyone looked at Alaude as he casually threw his idea out there. G stepped towards Giotto and lend him a hand to lift him off the wall.

G:"boss. You need to follow your heart on this. Out of all of us, only you really know her thus only you know the best way to face her and this situation. You need to first understand if you really love her or her name."

As if the god upon us was listening the door to my office opened. Out came my father, and behind him was my dear wife. She had a smile on her face and I couldn't help but fall in love all over again. My heart pounded in my chest at her sight.

I may have married you for your name, but I love you for you. You stole my heart the first day we met and you continue to every day.

I love how beautiful and contagious your smile is. Every time I see it, it just gets more and more comforting.

I love being with you and talking to you and playing with you and laughing with you and touching you and feeling you and seeing you and your scent.

I love the names we call each other.

I love that were happy being each others and that you have just the right amount of girly that i like.

I love your big heart even if i think its too big sometimes and some people dont deserve to see it *cough* Alaude *cough* and i just love you and that i know i can trust and depend on you and i love that i know youll always be there to care for me in just the right ways that i need

I love that youre the only one whos ever got into my heart like you have and I love that i knew after we got married id be with you and ill never have to be without you again. I would do anything to keep you with me.

TO BE CONTINUED

I expected this chapter to be short, but I left this one as a Giotto POV so you could get more information out of what was going on.

How did it feel to hear Giotto's thoughts? I used someone's actually words about their feelings, with their permission, so it should feel more genuine. How would you feel if someone told you that?

I believe one more chapter before you guys are hit with some harsh reality, a nasty truth...........

Don't forget to vote and comment :)