UH-OH: Thinking Thoughts Through and Through

***ANGEL'S POV***

It took quite a bit of time but I finally familiarised myself with the garden. As opposed to the lack of time it took for my mind to drift as my feet wandered. 

My life mission... how many years has it been since that day. So much has happened, I've been through so much... suffered more than my share of pain. Just keep thinking of the reason you're here. The promise you've made. No matter what. Besides, I shouldn't let the feeling of being watched hinder my plans. It's not like they know anything, or else i would be-. 

My train of thoughts were interrupted by a hand on my shoulder. I turned with my eyes wide. DID I JUST SPEAK OUT LOUD AGAIN?! 

It took a second to be brave enough to meet the eyes of my stalker

It took a second to be brave enough to meet the eyes of my stalker. However when I did I was shocked, but in a good way.

ANGEL:"Rebecca!"

I let out a huge breath of relief. The only person who understands my situation.

Rebecca: M'lady. It's dinner time."

I nodded, following in her footsteps, she didn't mention anything so I probably wasn't thinking outloud. By the time I gathered my scattered thoughts, we entered the dining room... only to find it empty. 

ANGEL:"Where is everyone?"

Rebecca:"Master Giotto and his guardians are having a meeting in his study. He asked of me to inform you to eat without them, since they were unsure of when they would be done."

I looked over to see a servant put down a plate of lasagne. I was still kinda full from lunch earlier today and I wasn't  really in the mood for more pasta.

ANGEL:"I think i might just bring them some tea and sandwiches, if you wouldn't mind prep-"

I felt the a hand on my shoulder again. The same one as earlier, except this time instead of a gentle touch of awareness; it was a tighter grip. My eyes met with Rebecca's as I turned my head. The corned of my mouth slightly dropped as the sadness in her eyes became apparent.

REBECCA:"He also requested that their dinner be served in the study. I apologise M'lady, but I believe they want to be left alone."

I looked at her, then the rest of the servants in the room, all giving me pitiful looks. I'm not some pitiful woman that i can't manage eating alone. I took a deep breath, before turning on my heel. 

ANGEL:"I am tired from my walk through out the garden, so i will be retiring to bed early."

I began to make my escape to the door. 

REBECCA:"But your dinner?"

ANGEL:"My apologies to the chef, but I am not hungry."

I continued my thinking on my way to the room.