Rain, Rain, Wash Away My Pain

***Angels POV***

I roamed around the halls, looking for Asari-san. Since Anata was gone with 4 of the 6 guardians, I only had 2 options... Asari or Daemon.

The crazy weird Mist guardian was not really a good option so I voted for the friendly Japanese Rain guardian.

After asking a million of employees, I found myself in an area separate from the mansion. I stopped where I was when I took noticed of some sounds. A bunch of grunts and swishing. Slowly approaching the small square building, I believe to be the source, the sounds became more clear.

This kinda looks like a dojo... I wonder if Asari-san is practicing.

I slid open the door a bit and peeked through. My eyes widened in astonishment.

He looked so different from his carefree self that always wore a smile

He looked so different from his carefree self that always wore a smile. I couldn't help but be mesmerized. His movements were smooth and seemed to flow as if he was water. The sweat fell from his face and landed on the ground as if they were rain droplets. As soon as he stopped he took a seat and began to, what seemed to me, be meditating. I didn't wanna disturb his mojo so I slowly waited outside for him to be done.

I swung my legs back and forth, as I sat on the edge waiting. I let out a sudden sneeze and quickly covered my mouth.

I hope I didn't disturb him...

I started to rub my hands along my arms, warming up my body.

ASARI:"I thought I heard a kitten. What brings you here Angel-chan?"

I looked up at him with blue lips, shivering.

ASARI:"uh oh..."

He helped me up and brought me inside. I watched as he poured me a cup of hot tea. I wrapped my fingers around it then I pressed my lips against it before having a taste.

Don't get me wrong it's not like it was snowing out there. But if you were wearing a thin dress and just waiting outside not doing anything, it'd be hard not to freeze.