The Way To My Man's Heart Is Coffee

***TIME SKIP TO LUNCH***

I took a seat with everyone else at the dining table. Alaude was avoiding me... I think... then again when has he ever not not talked to me? Guess I'll just have to keep working on him. Can't give up just cause it didn't work the first time... I mean it was progress...

***FLASHBACK***

I unwrapped my arms around him and gave him some space to breath. I then stuck out my hand for a handshake.

ANGEL:"soooo friends?"

I almost dropped my jaw to the floor when I saw that he easily uncuffed himself and turned to walk away. He just left me there in complete shock.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

The punishment should've been that he HAD to be my friend... then again being friends with a mude guy is punishment enough for me.

***Present***

I pushed back the urge to pout and questioned G.

ANGEL:"Um...where's Anata?"

G:"Boss usually skips lunch and uses the extra time to finish his paperwork."

I slowly nodded at what G had said. Not that I agree with that method, but I understood what I should do. I looked around for any sign of Rebecca, to my dismay she was nowhere to be seen. My eyes, however, did land on the man who stood off to the side, I waved him over.

ANGEL:"Excuse me Chef"

CHEF:"Yes my Lady?"

ANGEL:"Can you please prepare some sandwiches and coffee on a tray for me?"

CHEF:"Right away my Lady"

He disappeared to the kitchen and I turned to meet the gaze of some very confused guardians.

What? Can't a girl get coffee??

ASARI:"are you not pleased with the pasta, Angel-chan?"

I shook my head and voiced my idea.

ANGEL:"Thats not it. I was just thinking... why don't we go pay the busy boss a visit?"

***time skip***

I had G knock on the door for me since my hands were busy carrying the tray.