His Beloved Bella

***Angels POV***

After 15 minutes of jumping and staring into each other's eyes. I opened my mouth and let the air carry my words into his ear.

ANGEL:"Anata.. only one of us has to jump. You get some rest."

GIOTTO:"no, you can go to bed. I'll keep jumping."

I shook my head.

ANGEL:"think of it as an apology for slapping you earlier."

He reluctantly nodded and laid down. I continued to jump as I glanced behind me to the clock. '1:30am'

***Giotto's POV***

She was still jumping after 15 minutes had passed. I could tell she was getting tired by the way her breath had become uneven and the number of times she'd glace back to the alarm clock beside me. Firstly i don't know what gave her the idea that I could fall asleep with her jumping on the bed. Silly Girl. As soon as her eyes left the clock I quickly fast forward the time so it would show '2:00 am'. It took her awhile but as soon as she saw a glance of the time she dropped down to lay. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep. She naturally shifted closer to me, to my warmth. I wrapped my arm around her body and closed any space between us. Softly kissing her forehead I whispered into the night

GIOTTO:"Night bella"

***Angels POV***

As soon as sunlight tried to enter my eyes and bother me, I buried my face into my warm pillow. I heard a groan.....
.....
....
Since when did father buy me warm groaning pillows...?
....
...
Oh

ANGEL:"Giotto..?"

?:"hm?"

I didn't count that as a yes, so I asked again.

ANGEL:"Anata?"

GITTO:"yeah?"

I immediately pushed back as if that yeah had given me a jolt of electricity. There beside me was my husband. Oh my... I got married yesterday. Wow... the great time keeper was settling down. In a sense. Damn. I regret all the sugar, I feel so out of it.

?: "ll... Bella?"

ANGEL:"Huh?"

Giotto chuckled at my clueless face. He gave me a forehead kiss and got up to get dressed.

I turned my head away from him for two reasons. 1. I didn't want him to see me flustered. 2. I wanted to look at anything but at him. My eyes searched around the room for anything that could distract me. My earthly desires betrayed me when I had realized I had been staring into a mirror that was at the perfect angle to indirectly show me all that I needed to see.

As if he knew what I was doing, he let a faint smirk appear on his face. I hid under the covers, embarrassed to be caught.

Stupid hyper intuition.

GIOTTO:"C'mon Bella, get dressed. Then we can go get breakfast and give you a proper introduction to the family."

I blushed at what he called me; it felt different than the other times men would compliment me.

I tried to get out of bed but I couldn't. I went back under the covers when I figured out what was wrong

ANGEL:"Anata...?"

GIOTTO:"Hm?"

I peeked out to see him finishing up buttoning his suit vest, before turning to me.

ANGEL:"I... I can't feel my legs..."

He immediately looked over to me, eyes filled with regret and sorrow.

***Giotto's POV***

I'm officially the worst husband ever. Why did I let her continue to jump. I took a seat beside her, one of my hands slowly running up and down her right leg. I wanted to use a bit of my sky flame to ease any possible pain, but I couldn't risk her finding out about them. Glowing hands are anything but normal. I stopped when I felt her hand on top of mine.

ANGEL:"Anata, please don't blame yourself."

I looked into her eyes with a small frown.

GIOTTO:"How can I not? I should have convinced you to stop jumping and lay with me."

She gave me a little smile and squeezed my hand.

ANGEL:"you won't be able to convince me of anything... I can't even be convinced that vegetables are vegan"

I couldn't help but laugh.

GIOTTO:"you're not accepting a fact?"

ANGEL:"I can't. It disagrees with my logic. Veggies aren't vegan. But vegans can eat veggies. It's complicated cause like vegan is a term that you just don't use to describe veggies. It's just not logical"

I lifted her hand and brought it to my lips.

GIOTTO:"You're a weird person and I love you for it."

Amazing. She is just amazing. I've only known her for a bit but she already has such an effect on me 

ANGEL:"Did you just say you love me?"

Her voice brought me out of my thoughts. I looked at her face as what she said processed. I realized the slip of my tongue and quickly got up, coughing to clear up the tension.

GIOTTO:"Do you think you can change out of your night gown?"

She gave me a nod; her cheeks were dusted with pink. I grabbed a slip on dress from her closet and passed it to her. I made sure to turn around so she wouldn't feel even more uncomfortable. I'm such an idiot. I was suppose to steal her heart but what kind of confession was that. I'm so lame...

After a few moments of shuffling, I heard her voice.

ANGEL:"I'm done. But... how am I going to get to the dining room.."

I gave her a smile.

To be continued....

How did you guys find this chapter...please leave comments and let me know your opinion...
:)