Achy Knots In Her Back, Dirty Thoughts In Their Heads

***Giotto's Point of View***

Oh~ I am going to enjoy this.

I assumed that our uninvited guests wouldn't leave us till they heard some sort of action. Even if I did tell them to go away and leave us alone, I know they'd just use that as motivation to really disturb our first night together. They could use their powers or find some other way to bother us till they knew for sure we were tying the knot. 

I quickly turned off the lights in a split second,  I let a smirk rest on my face, cause I knew it would take awhile for her eyes to adjust in the dark. Gently pushing her onto the bed, I positioned her belly flat so I could massage her back. I heard a moan echo in the room. I smiled when I noticed her hands moving to cover her mouth. I couldn't help but tease her some more, bending down I whispered in her ear.

GIOTTO: "go ahead, let your voice out. All we need to do is pretend were actually doing it and they'll soon leave... I mean they can't possible be that weird and plan to stay the whole time...

We both sweatdropped. She then nodded at me and I took that as a cue to continue. I added a bit of my sky flame to make it feel even better. I could feel the knots on her back. I even noticed she liked it better when I dug my knuckles in and really kneaded.

ANGEL: "ah! Anata, harderr"

I silently chuckled. They're probably having dirty thoughts right now. We share another secret just between us. It made me feel like my connection with her was stronger. I saw her grip onto the bed sheets as she let out a moan.

ANGEL:"mmmmmm!"

Damn... her voice is really starting to get to me... I don't know if I can keep holding back.

Before I knew it I had stopped giving her a massage since my thoughts drifted.

ANGEL:"pst. Anata? ...are they.. still there?"

I closed my eyes and concentrated before letting out a sigh.

GIOTTO:"yeah..."

I could see the wheels in her head turning trying to think of something.

ANGEL:"...what if we took it to the next level?"

GIOTTO:"Next level?"

She grabbed onto my hands and lifted me up so we were standing on the bed.

ANGEL:"Anataa wait it hurtss"

Oh! I know where this is going.

She gave me a sharp nod signalling me that it was my turn.

GIOTTO:"relax, my angel, trust me okay?"

I could see her cheeks flush when I called her my angel. But she looked to the left to try and hide it. I almost fell when I heard her give out a short scream. I quickly recomposed myself and continued our little act.

GIOTTO: "I'm going to start moving now"

She started gently jumping on the bed. And then she grabbed onto my hands and got me jumping with her. It was fun, just seeing her smile made me smile. She really likes jumping on the bed

When I met her, she was a breath of fresh air, now she has become my breath of life. She gave me the energy I thought I had lost. I can only see her being a positive part of my life.

Thank you Angel, for becoming a part of my family, for becoming Mrs. Vongola, for being mine.

To be continued...