Women Do Crazy Things To Prove That They're Right

***Angels POV***

I froze on spot. I forgot about them!

I slowly turned around to see confused faces that I had ignored long enough. Even Alaude and Damien were spacing out wondering what was happening, and they're usually laughing (Damien) or frowning (Alaude). I did the first thing that popped in my head. I froze time to stall. I began to pace back and forth, thinking out loud about what to do. Brainstorm time.

ANGEL:"alright. The cat's out of the bag. The old lady's out of the closet. The uh idk the cheesecake my mom makes is out of this world. NO. DON'T THINK ABOUT FOOD. FOCUS. How do I even explain this? Do I start from the beginning? So, Tsuna's mom and dad met and then they fell in love and had a night where they- nope. Useless information. Ugh! What if they think I'm a weirdo??? What if Anata doesn't like me any more?! OMG! ALAUDE PROBABLY THINKS I CHEATED! I didn't even use my powers during our fight!"

GIOTTO:"Bella? Are you okay?"

I froze once again. The blood in my body turning cold. I slowly turned to see if I had really heard Anata's voice. They look frozen, I'm probably thinking too much and making myself insane.

ANGEL:"Great. Now I'm hearing voices."

GIOTTO:"Bella. It's. Okay."

I turned back, expecting to see them still frozen but instead I was witnessing Anata stepping towards me cautiously. My eyes went wide. I did the first thing that came to my head. I screamed.

ANGEL:"AHHHH!"

They covered their ears. I began to smack my forehead eith my palm.

I freaked out so much I don't even freeze time!

GIOTTO:"BELLA. COME WITH ME LET'S GO PAY THE DOCTOR A VISIT."

I stopped pacing, slightly offended by his statement. I crosses my arms and puffed my cheeks at him.

ANGEL:"I am not sick. Or crazy!"

Damien's stupid laugh entered my ears.

DAMIEN:"Ufufufufu, that's what they all say"

I sent a glare in his direction, and decided to explain rather than waste efforts on beating the pineapple head up for being no help in my time of crisis.

ANGEL:"Listen... I don't know how to say this... so I'm just gonna come out and say it."

I took a deep breath.

ANGEL:"I can control time"

There was a long moment of silence before G spoke up.

G:"That's impossible"

I pouted, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be lying in this situation and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't go lying to you guys. I waved my hand at alaude, my eyes still glued at G, who dared to question my awesomeness.

ANGEL:"Alaude. Take out your gun"

 Take out your gun"