Worries Hassle His Wife, Explosions Envoke Her

***Angels POV***

~The Next Morning~

ANGEL:"Sebastian, please bring Tsuna and I's breakfast to the garden."

He bowed and left as Tsuna spoke.

TSUNA:"are we not going to eat with Primo and the other guardians?"

I instinctively turned red at the mention of his name, as memories of last night flooded my mind. I took ahold of Tsuna's hand and walked towards the garden. I took a seat first before mentioning him to have a seat in front of me. I then focused my attention on the flowers around us, as I waited for our breakfast.

It didn't take long till Sebastian came with tea and breakfast, but I was too in my own world that I hadn't noticed

I continued just gazing out into the garden, taking in every detail.

TSUNA:"-ama, Angel-sama!?"

I almost fell out of my chair with the shout of my name.

ANGEL:"...yea?"

I could clearly see Tsuna's feelings in his eyes; he was worried.

TSUNA:"The breakfast has been here for awhile"

I looked down at the table to see he was telling the truth. Since when? I laughed it off and began to eat.

TSUNA:"Angel-sama, whats wrong?

I was about to speak when he cut me off, fully aware of what I was already going to say.

TSUNA:"I know you're worried. Just tell me"

I stared at him, sort of taken back. I slowly grew a small smile knowing he would be fine without my guidance.

ANGEL:"I did somethin..."

I trailed off not knowing how to explain this situation to a child, whom I believe to be 15ish.

He gave me a serious look, one that was attentive and ready to respond.