Angel's Anguish: Anata's Approach is Amiss

***ANGEL'S POV***

I awoken at the shiver of my body from the cold and slowly opened my eyes when i couldn't find my usual heat source. Empty. The space beside me was empty. The thought of Anata sleeping in his suit, in his office, gave me the motivation to get up and get dressed. I headed straight to his office door and knocked twice, no answer. I knocked twice once more before quietly pardoning myself and opening the door, dreading to see him asleep at his desk. Empty. I frowned to see emptiness before my eyes again. I shut the door behind me and descended down the staircase. I noticed servants whisper to themselves as I passed by. It wasn't long before I found myself in front of Rebecca and another servant. 

ANGEL:"Where is Anata?"

REBECCA:"Lady Angel, I have only been told that they left for the slums on business matters."

ANGEL:"The slums? What possible business could they have there?"

SERVANT:"Madam, it's best if you stay here til they get back. They expected you to still be asleep by the time they got back"

The servant covered her mouth, as her eyes widened. The whispers of the other servants confirmed my suspicions that she revealed information I wasn't suppose to know, nor was Rebecca informed, or she would've told me.

ANGEL:"I'm going."

SERVANT:"But Mada-"

REBECCA:"Let her go. M'lady can take care of herself. Bring me the basket from earlier."

As the servant went to fetch this basket, Rebecca grabbed a cloak from a hook and put it around me. 

REBECCA:"As soon as I knew they were going, I prepared a little something for you. I'm letting you go, but you must be back before supper."

I smiled and took the somewhat heavy basket from the servant. This is a 'little' something? I pulled the hood over my head and left the mansion. Waving goodbye to Rebecca, took off to the slums, taking my favourite shortcuts. 

***GIOTTO'S POV***

As I roamed around with my guardians, my eyes caught a glimpse of something. I stopped in my tracks and observe'd a hidden figure giving bread to a whole bunch of children. They smiled as they accepted it. However, that wasn't what made me stop. I squinted my eyes, as if turning on my automatic zoom. Focusing on the ring around her finger, it looked familiar but i was too far away to see. So much for zooming in. Oh well guess i'll just make my way to her.

 Oh well guess i'll just make my way to her

GIOTTO:"Excuse me?"

As soon as those words left my mouth, she ran off. I watched in astonishment as her figure disappeared in the crowd. Maybe she was in a rush? Maybe she didn't hear me? Theres no way my voice scared her... right?

ASARI:"Is everything okay boss?"

I looked at him, regaining my posture.

GIOTTO:"Yeah. Let's continue. We need to get this done quickly"