September 21, 2017

We have a picture of a fricking ghost! Hell yeah! But now what do we do with it. Maggie's worried because right before we left, the ghost seemed to be coming towards us, and apparently there was a spike in energy. According to Maggie this could mean that the ghost was agitated. Apparently she's coming up with a "pacifier". Cassie's over at my place again!

This is Cassie! I'm resisting the temptation to read the rest of this journal. Yesterday was... well hell. I got a picture of a ghost. It's actually really easy. Step one: Get a film camera (probably the hardest step). Step two: Find a ghost. Step three: Take a picture. Step Four: Probably run like hell. I showed Nate this really awesome webcomic today. It's called Strong Female Protagonist, and it's AMAZING! He really likes it. The name is kind of misleading. It's actually about a Strong Female (ex)SUperhero, and about the baggage that comes with it. It's also an interesting experiment with morals and right and wrong. Another Gravity falls marathon tomorrow night! We're finishing all of season two!

Note (from Basher2004): Strong Female Protagonist is a real comic, and can be found online on a website of the same name. (Gravity Falls is also a real show, but everyone should know that. Plus you need Hulu to watch it.)