October 14, 2017

Yesterday was crazy! We killed a ghost-knight. The weird thing was its name. Isaiah doesn't sound particularly knightley. I could be wrong, but I'm wondering if there were some sort of pioneer-knights around here. Now onto the more pressing topics: how we defeated the ghost. Apparently Maggie has been working on a way to fight ghosts hand to hand. And I guess Henry takes Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Tae Kwon Do, so was the test subject. Maggie was so busy that she forgot to mention it. They're prototypes, and they only have enough power for five minutes, but they're fricking awesome! And we have a car. It's a black Toyota RAV4 SUV that Maggie tricked out. There's a GAL turret that you control with VR goggles and a remote. Cassie can drive, and I'm not surprised. Her parents are all "be independent" and "know how to take care of yourself". So they taught her how to drive. I'm not that surprised. Now I'm being forced to hand the journal over to Henry because he hasn't written in a while.

This is Henry! I kicked a ghost's ass yesterday! I mean, hell yes! Natey was pretty awesome. Maggie got back our stuff, and Cassie was an amazing deadeye and driver. I haven't seen any ghosts today but I'm still keeping my GSSE close. Adios for now!