November 12, 2017 Cassie's entry number 6 (I think)

So yesterday was special. I helped lead an attack on an ork camp. After Henry's club-wielding maniac squad established a foothold me and my team of orks essentially wreaked havoc, shooting anyone who tried to attack us. We left any houses and possessions alone, as well as anyone who wasn't attempting to bash our brains in. Nate is an EXCELLENT battlefield commander. His squad provided the fire support we needed in order to not be killed. Interestingly enough all the orks called him "Lord Warden". When I asked why they laughed at me and asked he didn't have the sword. I asked what did they mean by "the sword" and they just laughed and said that if we want to hide it then they won't pry. I decided to do a little digging into Nathan's family tree, and all I've managed to find so far is that his great-grandfather lived in Reno and was a part of the UDT (Underwater Demolitions Team) in WWII. There were actually a lot of documents on him. The UDT was the forerunner of the Navy SEALS, which is kind of cool. Nate's parents gave me some of the papers they have on him when I asked. Now I just have to figure out when he moved to Reno, and where from.