September 29, 2017

Maggie's still in the hospital. As soon as we got home from school we've stood outside with the GALs. No more ghosts have appeared, but I'm nervous. The bleeding hasn't stopped. She's a little bit better, but she's weak. I'm scared. What if she dies? What will we do without her? I have to go. I think I heard something.

Audio Transcript:

September 29, 2017

Maggie: This is Maggie. I'm in the ER right now, it's about eleven at night. I was shot by a ghost pioneer as it was running away. Apparently ghosts don't like noise at a certain pitch. I'm bleeding. And it isn't stopping. I know I like to be sarcastic, but I'm scared. I've been told I'm stable, but I saw my x-ray. There's something in me. I don't know If I'll be alive tomorrow. I could die tonight. I... I...

(sobs)

Maggie: I just want you guys to know that it's been a lot of fun. The ghost-scaring machine blueprints are in my notes. I hope that you figure out what's going on in Doomfang. On the other hand, how many people can say they've been shot by a ghost? I guess that's kind of cool. Who the hell am I kidding, I'm going to fricking die. Oh crap. I'm going to die. There's no avoiding it. I'm going to die. I don't care if I sound bat-crap crazy. Oh crapohcrapohcrap. Henry...

EKG machine: beepbeepbeepbeebeep

(doors crash open)

Nurse: Get the doctor!

EKG machine: beepbeepbeepbeepbeep

Doctor: She's going into cardiac arrest!

(end transcript)