December 14, 2017

Soooo... The attack didn't happen. Everything else kind of got in the way. We're doing in a bit over a week from now. I'm leaving tomorrow for a week so we're launching it when I get back. I'm leaving at three in the morning tomorrow. And I told Cassie how I feel about her. In person. She just said "OK then". Then I kind of... Left. I know, I know, but I panicked! And net neutrality was ripped today. We're not sure what that means yet, especially for our operation, but Maggie and Phoebe are pretty bet out of shape about it. I am too, so is everybody else. Doug Jones was also recently elected, so positives. But I live in America. When stuff like the net neutrality vote happen they affect me. They affect others. I may be leading a small war against evil magical creatures, but I can't fight off the real evil creatures. Not alone. This isn't a little one-man-stand, or however many person stand against the establishment. It's a hope that things will get better.

Sorry for taking it to a political place today, but I'm honestly upset about this. In school today I had the CNN live updates going on the entire time. I was really disappointed. I was hoping for something GOOD to happen. I am truly saddened by this. On another note, Happy Hannukah! (I celebrate Hannukah, and for the first night we got Doug Jones. I don't live in Alabama, but still). And Happy Other Holidays to everyone else.