twenty seven.

article.

CHRIS EVANS AND RUMORED NEW GIRLFRIEND?E!News Online

E!News Online.

For about a month and a half now, it's been reported that actor, Chris Evans (35), has been talking to a new woman over twitter. In just the month, she has most of the MCU cast following and interacting with her. If that's the case, then they must like her!

Carmen (32), as she's known on twitter, isn't all that famous, but does have quite the number of followers. Most of her followers enjoy the numerous pictures of cute animals and her advice on how to care for pets for beginners. If you haven't figured, she's a veterinarian and apparently a good one too!

We've checked out her profile, and she's gorgeous! At thirty two, she's super gorgeous, got an awesome job, her best friend by her side and her cute daughter! That's right, Carmen is a single mother who has caught the attention of our beloved Captain America.

And while checking her profile, we've seen so many cute interactions between her and Evans.

One time, Chris posted a screen shot of the two on FaceTime on twitter with the caption, she's my favorite ❤️ ! Okay, now isn't that cute.

( screenshot of Evans' video call via Twitter )

The two have many indirect tweets about each other, but also many direct tweets. Much like the time when Carmen tweeted, can I get me a steve rogers please and marry him, thank you! Evans responded with, why not do the next best thing and marry me?

It is unclear if the two are a thing, but many fans speculate that they are. Between the tweets and constant flirting– we believe it'll happen soon.

Give us your thoughts? Will #Chrismen sail or sink?

— E!News Online