fifty eight.

multi. | private messages & calls.

CHRIS & CARMEN

PRINCESS;
Apparently we broke up, babe.

CAPTAIN;
What?
And I didn't know. Wow.
Who was it this time?

PRINCESS;
Just Jared.
I'm not too upset by it.

CAPTAIN;
Are you sure?
Because you know I love you and I'm not leaving, ever.

PRINCESS;
I'm okay, Chris.
Really.
[ read ]

INCOMING CALL FROM CAPTAIN!
accept or decline?

"Princess?"

"Captain."

"Are you upset by the article?"

"Chris—"

"No. Don't Chris me here. Are you upset by the article? Yes or no? We can talk about this.

"A little, but it's not like I can do anything."

"Princess, but you can. Ignore 'em. They just want their money. Nothing will happen to us, I promise. Alright? Besides, nobody really believes them."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I am."

"I love you."

"I love you too. I'm always here, princess. You can always talk to me. Yeah, the media sucks but it's sorta the job. I'm sorry."

"Baby, don't apologize. Like you said, it's your job. I knew what I was getting into—"

"But it's different when it's directed towards you. Princess, I know. You've never had to deal with this before and I hate that I'm dragging you and Bee into this."

"Christopher Robert Evans, don't feel bad. I swear, I will deprive you of kisses and cuddles if you feel bad. You know what, I still wouldn't change anything. I still love you, and so what if a little article makes me upset, I still have you and that's all I want."

"Carmen— I just realized I don't know your middle name."

"Mariana."

"What?"

"My middle name, it's Mariana. It's hispanic, like my mother wanted, she was very traditional until it came to my father."

"I see, but it's beautiful. Carmen Mariana Holkien, sounds lovely, just like you."

"You sure do know how to make a woman blush."

"I try, princess. What's Bridget's?"

"Louise, after my father's mother."

"If we ever had a kid, what would we name it?"

"Depends. If the baby was a boy, then Dylan Alejandro. If the baby was a girl, then I like Mackenzie Esther."

"I like them. I like talking about our future. It should scare me, but it relaxes me."

"Because it gives you something to look forward too. Reminds me of a bible verse my mother used to tell me when I was a child."

"Tell me."

"For I know the thoughts I have towards you, says the Lord. Thoughts and plans for welfare and peace, not for evil. For hope in the final outcome—"

"Jeremiah 29:11. I was raised Catholic."

"I remember Bee telling me that, but somehow I forgot."

"How is she doing? Did she see the article?"

"She's good, and I don't think so. Even if she did, she knows the truth. Bee knows that you are very much in love with me."

"She's not wrong, my love. I am very much in love with you."

"I'm very much in love with you too, captain. Will you stay on the phone with me until I fall asleep?"

"Of course."

"It reminds me of my teenage years. Giggling over the phone at late hours, talking about anything and everything."

"Hm, but nothing compares to the time I've spent with you."

"You are such a flirt!"

"Only for you, baby doll."

"Baby doll? That's new."

"Yeah, I know. I like flirting with you."

"Hmmhm."

"You getting tired, baby?"

"Yeah."

"Get some sleep. I'm right here."
"You still there?"
"Nope. You're asleep now. Alright, baby doll. I love you and sweet dreams."

Captain ended the call!

•  •  •  •

I couldn't leave y'all hanging for long. It's just Just Jared pulling everyone's leg. Oops. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's all good, y'all + more fluffy and domestic!Chris. 💗😩