Chapter One

ChristianxSophie

Another D on my math test. With just three months until graduation, I'll probably have to take a continuation school or something.

I feel like I'm trudging up the steps with defeat to the apartment that Jodie, my older sister and I live in. I threw the paper away in shame but maybe I should have kept it in case my teacher offered to do a retake.

As I walk up to the second story of our apartment structure, I notice two beings close together. My face turns pink and my heart pounds rapidly. Their intimacy level is through the roof! I want to look away but there's a blonde underneath that is giggling.

Before me stands a tall, blonde haired, blue eyed god, in a position like he's pinning some poor woman against the wall. When the woman's head turns, it's Jodie!

"J-Jodie?"

"Oh! Hey, Sophie, this is my best friend from college, Christian!" Jodie laughs as the god turns his head slightly towards me and brushes his tousled hair over her forehead. "Chris get off me, seriously, how embarrassing!"

"Hm," he says. "So this is your kid sister?"

"Yeah, she's a cutie right?" Jodie pats this creep on the back.

"Definitely not." He replies curtly.

Huh? This son of a-. I remember, he's still all over Jodie.

"What ... get off my sister!" I grab him by the wrist and yank him as hard as I am able to away from her. I can tell he's surprised as he releases her from his grasps and stands back. I'm panting as all three of us awkwardly stand in the hallway of the second floor to our apartment.

"Sophie, that was a little much, don't you think?" Jodie laughs half heartedly but I glare up at this god while he simply stares down at me like some puny human.

"Why don't we all go inside? I actually called him here," Jodie opens the door. "He kind of caught me off guard when I was getting to the apartment. Almost like you were waiting for me or something."

"Creep." I huff out and get a glare from Jodie. My sister, as beautiful as she is with dirty blonde hair and green eyes has a way of killing you slowly with her menacing look. Unlike myself with my dark brown hair and dark green eyes, I'm a clumsy mess who can't pass the only class I need to graduate. I straighten my back up as we take a seat.

"Why don't you make Chris one of your special tea's? He likes tea." Jodie ushers me to leave the living room which makes me want to roll my eyes.

"I'll take a coffee." Chris says quickly and I clench my hand into a fist.

"I thought you were into tea?" She asks sweetly, almost apologetically for my fist wanting to pummel him.

"I just recently went back to coffee." He replies a little curtly.

Yeah right. When I get up and have my back to him, I finally roll my eyes and put the coffee beans and water in our coffee machine. I can hear Jodie flirting and laughing like there's no tomorrow despite her having a boyfriend.

"So where's Tony?" Chris asks and I'm shocked. He knows about Tony and he's acting all flirty with Jodie? But she's no better, flirting back.

"He'll be off work in an hour," she says and they go in full conversation mode. When the tea and the coffee are done, I bring them both to the coffee table in the middle of the living room.

"So, Sophie," Jodie says slowly. "I know you haven't been doing well in your classes."

Here we go.