Chapter Three

ChristianxSophie

Graduation day

"Lookin' sharp!" I smile and give myself a wink as I finish the lipstick.

"You look better natural." Christian says behind me. "Take it all off."

"It's for my graduation! And a celebration to getting into Cal State Long Beach!" I huff and turn to face him. I've already put on my gown and underneath is the really nice white dress Christian bought me as congratulations for getting into the school.

"I honestly am surprised you made it on such a whim," he says as he lights a cigarette.

"Hey! Don't take my acceptance lightly!" I argue with him as we both walk to the living room. He puts out the cigarette and watches me intently. When the lease was up for our apartment, my sister decided to move in with Tony closer to Los Angeles where they both work. By some twist of fate, I ended up living with Christian.

"Come on, can't I see you in the dress yet? You've kept me in the dark. I want to see how it fits," he says and walks up to me. His serious voice almost sounds comical as he reaches to unzip the gown. My face turns red as I push him away gently and cover myself up.

"Pervert! Are you trying to take my virginity away now?" I ask and my face, unable to turn more red than it has, is flaming hot.

"You're a virgin?" He asks and scoffs. "I mean I figured but I didn't think you were."

"What's that supposed to mea-" he plants a swift, passionate kiss on me and grips my body to his. I can feel his erection against my thighs as I cling to his shoulders.

"Were going to be late!" I say in between kisses. He smiles and twirls me onto the couch, my gown and dress lifted just over my panties.

"It's ok, my car will take us to the stadium in five minutes," he says cooly. "I can just take it now and you won't feel so embarrassed."

"What! No!" I sit up and he gets down on his knees in front of me, kissing my thighs and using the small stubbles on his chin to lure me in for more. My moan is consent enough as his fingers travel to my panties pulling them off.

"For now, I'll just lick you up." He whispers. "The big celebration can be for later tonight."

He dives right in and I gasp and moan. I grip his hair as I feel his tongue move in ways I didn't think possible. I feel myself over the edge when he stops and stands up, licking his lips.

"It gives me such pain to restrain but we should leave now," he says as I pant. Now he wants to leave! I grab my panties but he snatches them and shoves it in his pocket.

"I'll take those," he says and winks. "We'll be late. Don't forget about the cap!"

He walks for the door and I scramble to my feet, grabbing the cap. I hurry right behind him and he takes my hand.

Jodie, what have you done making me live with this man!

~~~~

Fall

Up in this tower for a condo-plex in downtown Long Beach, with its super amazing windows and large foyer, is me living with the renowned romance novelist. I've been living with him for a few months now in this luxury condo.

With my sister's wedding coming up this spring, I'm not sure how she'd take it if she knew Christian bought us a room together to stay in. It gives me chills knowing she'd kill him if she found out about us.

On top of all this, he lets me stay for free even though we've sort of become lovers. I clean and cook and while I'm in college, the deal is he'd tutor me. Our arrangement is simple. But I've begun to fall more and more for him. I just don't want to say I have.