2: Getting To Know Each Other

Status: Edited

I am pretty sure my jaw dropped open at that moment. The Lou Teasdale is standing in front of my very eyes?! I somehow managed to find my voice.

"Oh, it's great meeting you in person ma'am" I spoke as she chuckled.

"Call me Lou." She replied with a sweet smile.

"Okay Lou!" I chirped, letting it sink in.

"Okay so I will be introducing you to our current clients that we will be 'beauty-fy-ing'. We will be working on the members of the boy-band One Direction."

One Direction?! What?

"Okay." I replied too calmly. If only she could read my mind...

I followed her as she lead me to the back of the room, where the dressing tables were located. There were many bright lights and filled dressing tables. There was a deafening sound of blow dryers and the bright light was so bright that it made my eyes hurt.

Well, gotta get used to this.

On the right side of the room, there was a type of lounge. The lounge had a huge black leather sofa with the love seat. In the middle was a mocha-coloured table. The wall, on the other side, had a huge flat screen t.v mounted on to it. There were clothes thrown all over these couches and overall, the whole place was a chaotic mess.

"Alrighty! Boys! Come here for a quick meeting!" And just like that, 5 extremely attractive guys walked in. I know that there are 5 of them but I don't know which one is which or their names.

The blonde one was throwing objects at the one with messy curls. Blondie threw a shoe at the Curly and it hit him square in the head! Well, that was eventful.

Just as Curly was about to throw a... scarf, (Really? A scarf was the best thing you could find?) a guy with a buzz cut stepped in and took the scarf out of his hands and said something in his ear that made him stop whining. He stopped walking and shot Blondie a mischievous grin. Blondie pouted after that but continued walking.

While that was happening, a guy with messy brown hair was on the back of a guy with black hair, slapping his butt and telling him to go faster!

"FASTER PEASANT!"

"I'M TRYING TO GO AS FAST AS I CAN!" The dark haired boy screeched.

And just like that, the black-haired boy's foot got caught in a t-shirt that was lying on the floor.

"Fuck! MISSION ABORT! MISSION ABORT!" shrieked the brown haired guy.

They landed with a thud.

"Erm mate? Your arse is in my face..."

Arse? What does that mean? I had come from Canada over to London, just for my degree. Anyways, I think arse means ass? Maybe...

With that comment being said, the brown haired boy got his butt out of the poor boy's face.

"Well aren't you boys something special!" Lou commented.

This caused all of the boys to look over at Lou and since I was standing beside Lou, they saw me also. A light blush crept onto Blondie's face along with the black-haired one and Curly.

"Okay..." Lou said awkwardly. "Um boys, this is Jade. She is my new assistant and both of us are going to be dressing you guys for your events."

A series of 'Hi's and 'Hello's followed Lou's little introduction. I waved back and said a short and sweet "Hi."

"Let us introduce ourselves," Mr.Buzz-Cut started, "I am Liam Payne."

I nodded with a smile. "Hi Liam."